well he swapped his Evo X for the RS, and he says that he much prefers it. and he find the Focus much more reliable than the Evo.

It was a FQ360. He also says it handles better, and the only downside is the cornering in the wet.

The wheel spin does slow it down a lot, its very difficult to put it down off the line/away from the lights.

but once your moving, your moving.

Also the torque, is phenomonal, it just pulls. 4th gear, 30 to 80 takes no time at all

how many impreza cosworths were made ? and how much are they ? :)

i do love the look of the new rs's but soo much money for what your getting. Sure id feel the same about it though if i got out of a starlet and had a go in one. its just because its so much newer and everything will feel sharper and modern etc but for 27k theres an endless list of cars id like to buy and have more fun with.

After a shot of some other well spec'd fast cars you will probably feel you want them aswell :) know i would lol

Russell

my uncles got a white rs mk2, just had it (im not sure what stage) but its had full decat and pipe, mani, boost turned up and possibly a different turbo i cant member, and full re map. it was fast before but its a completely different animal now.

i also can see better things to spend 27k on though. evo for example.

i cant really beleive they did the rs in front wheel drive, thought they would have made it 4wd. would be emmense then imo

Not really a fan of anything unless its Jap, but i do like RSs there really well all rounder.

Drove this one we have in work :)

Photo0540.jpg

Photo0539.jpg

Tuned by Miltek too, running 400+bhp.

Gonna miss driving things like this on a daily basis :)

theres a bird kicking about glasgow in a white 1 plate says RS11 HOT. she keeps trying to race me! im gonna hand her ass to her when mines' boosted

rofl, theres a bird near me in a green one that has the number plate RS 10 HOT

lmao clearly never driven the right scooby or evo then! id like to see how an RS fairs against a 300bhp+ starlet too. the rs has all the looks but the lack of 4x4 in a high powered ford was a mistake, plain and simple. my bosses mate owns one and it spend 90% of its life broken, hes looking to get shot of it now as its just not a reliable car.

i was meaning a completely standard evo x or latest subaru, u cant compare a modded evo or rex against a stock focus RS, and standard the RS shits all over both of them... the evo looks nice, the rs looks better, the subaru looks like a modded kia rio so it looks horrid, and as someone else stated, they handle so well...

unless u have driven one hard u have no idea at how nice they actually go

And to add from my above comment i'd rather buy a Subaru impreza cosworth 400bhp :)

B75A9840CF98B2919F274E2F6E61AE.jpg

but that is a modded car,so cant really put it in the same league as the RS, and it looks like poo, i hate the new subaru's with a passion, they just dont look that nice anymore, the RS is a sporty 2 door, but still looks nice and has room for the kidlings if u wanna go shopping

I do like the focus rs but there are just way to many of them around my area. Id go for the evo or impreza aswell. More so the Subaru as they've now ditched the hatchback and gone back to a nice looking saloon.

I do like the focus rs but there are just way to many of them around my area. Id go for the evo or impreza aswell. More so the Subaru as they've now ditched the hatchback and gone back to a nice looking saloon.

nice looking saloon??? what subaru are u looking at??? the sedan wrx looks like an old kia rio

as for too many??? i thought they were a fairly limited thing??? i know they only bought like 100 to australia so i thought theu must of been someone of special edition car :/

and being the 2nd turbo focus to come to come to our country, they are pretty impressive to say the least