Hey guys thought i would put a thread up on here.

Leaving my Job at HI-Q Tyreservices on Saturday :) Kinda dont know if ive done the right thing but been offered a job at Midland Turbo working with Keirz and my other brother. Its loads better money, better hours. And is just a all round better job. But i still feel a bit upset about leaving Hi-Q as ive worked there since i left school and i love working there and i like all the people there.

Just dont know if ive made the right decision?

Im sure i'll be fine when i can afford to buy more goodies for the Glanza :)

You've done the right thing by going for a better payed job mate!.. Surely you can still keep in contact with all your work mates at Hi-Q.. Gotta keep bettering yourself and aiming for more.. so of course you've made the right decision! :)

I'm the same as Dan, work in retail and I'm on min wage (4.78?) but have a right laugh and couldn't be happier but I need a new job with more hours, better pay etc.

Good luck though with the new job Liam, I bet you will fit in fine if your brothers work there :)

when youve been in a job so long you get used to the 'routine' of things, when i walked away from my first job after 2 years working there, it felt so weird not having to go in.. had an awesome time with the people there like, then i got a new job and figured i made the right decision! ended up being on a better wage lol.

best of luck with the new job mate! :)

Theres gonna be alot of unhappy people on here now, no more free tyre changes, but maybe free turbo's in the future?? :) haha

Thats awsome news bro but I do know what you mean, I know how much you love that job you always used to mention it but its all about the ££££ plus I can see that job being even better, well would be for me anyway.

Good luck mate

Yeah Cheers guys, thanks for all the support.

Reason im gonna miss it is because of the cars i work. Work on some immense cars and at Midland Turbo i wont work on any car just the Turbo Unit. It's just going to be weird as i love working at HI-Q i go to that place to work and get paid but i actually really enjoy the job. Sure ill be good at Midland Turbo after all it is a much more specialized job so i can get some more qualifications and experience :)

Also if anyone still needs tyres/alignments sorting then let me know and we'll arrange something. Im still going to be allowed to use all the facilities at Hi-Q so should still be able to sort stuff out for you guys.