My N/A Starlet S project

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good mate, thanks for that part number ive been meaning to get some of those clips for ages as mine had the same problem because its been in a few bumps from previous owners and they dont fit properly because theres no clips lol

cars looking good, much better with clear lenses plus get those wheels white, white wheels ftw :lol:

looking good mate, thanks for that part number ive been meaning to get some of those clips for ages as mine had the same problem because its been in a few bumps from previous owners and they dont fit properly because theres no clips lol

cars looking good, much better with clear lenses plus get those wheels white, white wheels ftw :lol:

your welcome mate and thanks. i got some bigger wheels in mind these ones are 13" im going for 15" or 16"

alright guys might as well surrender.gif rolleyes.gif its going to be a remix front end Glanza spots or equivalent and im taking my starlet badge from the front and placing it on the remix thumbsup.gif

good man, everyone does the glanza conversion, im goin for the remix too hopefully next week :lol: just not sure were to get the fogs from :)

let us know how u get on

good man, everyone does the glanza conversion, im goin for the remix too hopefully next week :D just not sure were to get the fogs from :D

let us know how u get on

i went to toyota the other day they quoted me £68.00 per unit not a pair just for one :D :D :(

thats seriously uncool, think its just gonna be a case of waiting around to see who can donate to our cause :wacko:

lol true. im also thinking that hopefully someone is selling them at japfest i have a feeling im going to spend alot there. :rtfm:

i just had a delivery i'm mega happy about it cant wait to fit it, i just got to figure out how to. thanks Idress it arrived well packed it took me a while to get into the packaging but i am really happy with it :rtfm: :wacko::)

4E_FTE Intake Manifold

180f990d.jpg

wer abouts u at fella, i will pm u my number and talk u thw the instalation mate.

shine it up, and u will need a blanking plate making for wer the idle valve sits.

thanks mate just saw your pm now. sorry for sounding a bit dumb but where is the idle valve :wacko: :rtfm: :)

thanks mate just saw your pm now. sorry for sounding a bit dumb but where is the idle valve :wacko: :rtfm: :)

the oposit end to the TB, thr are 2 8mm bolt holes and a single 12mm hole into the manifold this needs blocking up do not put anything else in the hole other than body filler or a plate, but if u use body filler be very carefull to clean it (grease and oil free) and watch u do not push filler all the way thw the hole. just a nuff to cover.

the oposit end to the TB, thr are 2 8mm bolt holes and a single 12mm hole into the manifold this needs blocking up do not put anything else in the hole other than body filler or a plate, but if u use body filler be very carefull to clean it (grease and oil free) and watch u do not push filler all the way thw the hole. just a nuff to cover.

thanks mate :)