high pitch noise from turbo ????

The clicking noise you can hear is the abs pump every glanza i have owned has done the same thing soon as you turn the key and leave it for 2secs it make a buz type of noise....As for the high pitch noise as said it could be a leak have you checked the boost gauge to see if she is still boosting as she should?

Its definately not ABS...... its def turbo related, sounded like a walbro fuel pump high pitch sound, It was really loud.

Ollie and I could hear it in front!

are you sure its not the bearings mate?

Was nice to meet you anyways Lewis! Your car looks Savage!

my first hybrid did this and dropped boost after reaching .8 bar. How is it boosting buddy?

turned out my turbo was fucked not sure what happened but the balancing was way out and it was the compressor wheel hitting the inside causing the screeching noise

my first hybrid did this and dropped boost after reaching .8 bar. How is it boosting buddy?

turned out my turbo was fucked not sure what happened but the balancing was way out and it was the compressor wheel hitting the inside causing the screeching noise

its boosting fine matey and no smoke what so ever im really confused now ?????

mine does this too, but only at very high revs, like not far from redline. its just like a whistling sound, sounds like air escaping somewhere or something.

mine does it as soon as you touch the pedal even at really low revs and boost ????????

im not saying what happened with mines is whats happened to urs, just saying it sounds like it. pop your air filter off and check for play in the shaft/ damaged blades etc go around all intercooler pipes and make sure everything is tight aswell

mine sounded like it was the air filter lol turned out it was the intercooler pipe under the rad. have you got the over the top type piped front mount. thats what i had.

yeah over the top mate

im not saying what happened with mines is whats happened to urs, just saying it sounds like it. pop your air filter off and check for play in the shaft/ damaged blades etc go around all intercooler pipes and make sure everything is tight aswell

ok mate will do thanks