To LED or not to LED

well as like a lot of you i have loads of LED and lights around from magazines and such...i was thinking of putting one or two in the footwell, and one in the glove box (as its dark in there)

now im not one for neons but do you guys think itll look good or shitze?

you can actually get L.E.D replacement bulbs for the interior light.they are exactly the same kind of bulb that goes in there but instaed of a standard bulb its a bulb with L.E.D.'s inside it.they are so much brighter than the originals.here is a link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-6-LED-Interior-F...1QQcmdZViewItem

i dont know if this is the right bulb i just clicked this up as an example

no problem happy to help!!! :D

i just remembered that i had them in my micra and thought they would help you.they are much brighter than the standard bulb.i havnt got one in my SR but i will be ordering one shortly.and £3 aint bad all in.

i think if undercar neons are done in a tidy fashion they can look rather good actually, I've considered blue ones myself, hide them up in behind the skirts, could look smart...oh and my interior bulb is a multi-led blue bulb, cant see shit but looks cool and is quite moody!

Phil.

I had chrome chequerplate mats and blue footwell nenons and they looked pretty tidy but iw ould never stick under car neons on any of my cars!!!!!!!!

Photo-0002.jpg

I have xenon LED sidelights which look awesome and im going to put them in the numberplate lights, seen it done and looks nice!!!

that does it...see at JAE, u and me and gonna make out!!! im sick of this sexual tension between us MJ!!!! lets just get it on!!!! thats wot u get for callin me names!!!!

:) :) ;) :p :P B):p :P :p :P :p

Phil.

P.S. my apologies to JoJo and Carol for that but it has to be done!!!!! He upsets my happyness and must be taught a lesson!!!! :lol: :lol: