Petrovo auto(Petr's car)

Hey Petr ;)

The seats and subs are looking great.

I've just noticed you have a passenger airbag too, interesting as UK starlets don't have that.

I know its difficult but you're doing a nice job.

Some lowering springs and bumper would be really nice.

Keep up the good work man :D

Joz

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Petr :lol:

The seats and subs are looking great.

I've just noticed you have a passenger airbag too, interesting as UK starlets don't have that.

I know its difficult but you're doing a nice job.

Some lowering springs and bumper would be really nice.

Keep up the good work man ;)

Joz

Yes i have 2aibags..i don't know that is different than others..i found next starlet and hse(he) has 2aibags,all electric windows climatization,ABS atc..really nice :D

Thank you :lol:..but money must come first :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
How does the sub mounted on the parcel shelf sound? I've always wondered how it would compare to a boxed sub.

Wouldn't the boot become the box, would probably be good, more than large enough volume, avoids sharp edges and carpeted inside, I would wonder about air leak, but you could run strips of cloth around the edges of the parcel shelf to fill them in/over

ok about sub..

Box was created..Dragster was moved do the box and other woofer come to prewiously place.

I hope that i can upload some photo

starlet-05.jpg

und heh

starlet-06.jpg

all interior is home made..not profi work :lol:

I thing that origin place of woofer on parcel shief (plate of boot car i hope) is good,because bass come directly to the interior oposit box in boot. Box I used only for people around my car :lol:

I hope that i wrote corect :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Really? Thank you..

But when you come nearer you can see some mistakes. But I push it to hide.

And bad news..somebody stole my radio..grrr...now i waiting for new one...some clarion seems good...but it is specific and a lot of shops havent it in store..i must waiting..tic tac :ph34r:

I hope with you Idees..but Chance to find it is really small ;) ...Hmm but new was ordered..its here

http://www.autohifi.because/shop_goods.php3?g_id=2689

Only BlueTooth and SD card(FM,AM is standard)...to prevent problems with optical reader indoor and reading CD. I thing than that has nice style. My friends are pleasure of my choice.

So for me is the best fascination - 728 variations of collors on back ground lights... Which I use??? ;)

lol sound petr,

when you get a minuite could you update a picture on your profile so people know some more about you ;)

Ok when i have some free time i update my gallery(profil).. ;)

That foto was my previously car. Taxi and me = crash...It's not mine mistake ;) ...When the carcrash wasn't happend than i wrote about this car now..I hope.

Ok Links to the czech web can't told to you who I'm and what i have in car and others. I update my profile and you can give me qustions whitch you want now ;)

And one note :]

Sorry for NG English...Im degraded by Thaiwan managers in the fabrick where i working...The easy words, not good articulate (for example - It's broken..Yes..yes..repair it..ok

or Hello..................in the evening Good by ;) ) and others..

THX :lol: ..now i go to update mz profile ;)

When i Clik on MY GALLERY its showed this:

Fatal error: Class gallery_sql_queries: Cannot inherit from undefined class db_driver in /home/websites/437/www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/sources/sql/mysql_gallery_queries.php on line 18

GRR..i hope than that is only now ;)