Petrovo auto(Petr's car)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, thank you. Sub was really big deal..

First idea was in boot but i woul like save space...and next idea was in mid of car,behind front seats...thats win :D

Seats is from starlet EP81 (1993),but now I would like to change it for beter one..maybe from celica (y2000) or alse..but must be with skin :D (probably black)..

Im from Czech rep. and starlet is big problem for styling and tuning..no parts in other shop than toyota dealer..realy difficult to serch something..

All is hand made..because hand made is with love to car :D

ok Next information about my car:

interior:

Car radio Dragster 50Wx4 (25Wx4)-outputs 4x chinch, 1sub, MP3 player inside

Sub- dragster 200W(100w), 20cm (8"),4ohm

Front and rear speakers are - mac audio 13cm with tweater,120w(60w)x4

Amplifier - magnat clasic 4x100w(50w).It is conected 2chanels on bridge(200w/120w)for sub nad other next 2chanels are for rear mac :D

Seats from EP81 (1993),cosmetical interior(dors,repro in front dors..

Exterior:

only whels are from company 100+ from GB

15" /6,5" tires 195/50 maxis (probably something "noname" tires,but looks good :D )

clear front indicators, darknes rear lights (by spray)

Next plans will springs or seats nad cosmetics repais on exterior :D

Looks good the sub is great Id move mine there, but it's 12" and I always have the front seats back! Really like the interior re-trim too.

The brake/power steering fluid container is on the other side too, it sits on/is attached to the steering column would explain why the airbox is moved forwards

You thrue..sub is not practical sometimes,but i save 4 seats and soud is good too..

I thing that 8" sub is limit...biger sub must have biger space and this is depend on front seats..is not for big people hehe :D

Next substitution should be sub without one part of rear seats,ofcourse smaller one. But zou lost one place for pasagers..

My car will (for this time) for trasporting,when i buy another car(older) it will be for 2 pasagers with really noisly sound muhehe :D

Hehe ok thanks.But realy proud i will do when she(he) was finished :D

So much work on her for now....today i brush nuts and they are on oxide foam in one botle....cleaning :D wrrr same as car wash hehe

• 1 month later...