Petrovo auto(Petr's car)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to do something with front bumper today.

Looks like this

DSC01964.jpg

Good idea Idrees :blink: ..

I have only NA bumper,but I ordered set of springs(-40mm) and its time to prepaire my car for it.4cm is 4 cm some plastics baybe not fit in(rear bumper around mufler)...i have some idea around interior again..maybe another front seats and rear seats will take it of :lol:

Hehe..ok ok but mine is without any hole in the side of bumper..only midle of NA spoiler go out..It looks beter :p ..im only stylish man not power hehe :lol:.

Glanza front bumber sould be nice but hight price is'nt for me..I must working with equipments which i have :blink:

And the best gun for stylish is my girlfriend..he take me some new inspiration and take me advice with it..

In the end i haven't square front maque ;-)..

• 7 months later...

Hello all,

I am backa nd with me was some new updates. I hope that i can upload new photos.. Last picture are here.. but now .. :D

I have sport seats, rear seats were paded and i have new radio, one amplifier was go out.. some litle changes inside and some changes in motor space :D . Carbon look sport filter.. and big work on my new bumpers ..

000_0351.jpg - new seats

000_0349.jpg - cable for my amplifier(2cm) really big :D

000_0348.jpg - Carbon sport filter :D

000_0347.jpg - and small one :D

sorry for bad picture, but in my garage is small places for take a pic.. :D If will be beter weather then i take beter picture outside :p..

Spoilers bumpers are bad :D.. front must be modified(really big modifications) and rear is ok, but must be modified too but less :D

it too hard to do it because i must driving with car every day (travel to work) ;)

We can continue :D

000_0355.jpg

000_0356.jpg

000_0357.jpg

000_0358.jpg

000_0359.jpg

New neons were bought. Will be mounted intead of front speakers. Function is, than neons will be lighted to the dors place when you opened the dors - for safety get out from car. Neons are blue. Other pictures are bumpers. 1st is rear and second is front (marked and drawed for new changes). If you can see KO words on both sides - it meaning than i must take this places out and do it again :D

yea yea I am.. all days about 3 hours intensive work on it and in weakends about 6hours (crazy :D ).. But today i have pause.. Im realy tired today :D

but tomorrow I will continued and I hope than I have new photo ;)

Yes.. for this I modified him :D ..

Maybe weight will be smaller :D:D ;)

Maybe i will do some unique Eyelids .. but now it is only dream :p

Weight is nothing. For me is in first place style. Not performance :D :D

• 2 months later...

Hello ALL :p

Me again. So and some new photo. Sorry for long time of update, but lot of work. Car and normal work.

So here is some update. As I said before.. come modification on front bumper - weight go down ;-)

x7.JPG

and in black

x14.JPG but it not goo for motor .. fro this case I do some modification again

x18.jpg

Now is averything ok.

Next one is new, I hope than I said it correct, RPM meter B)

x19.jpg

foto1.JPG

heh some new sound system was ordered and others ;-) it come later..

Ok now I have some problem with RPM meter. I dont know where I must connect him. I know that i heve two cables for light (black, red) this is ok B) but next one is three cables for meter (green?, black for GND and red +) and these cables is problem. Please help. Toyota mechanic dont know and about starlets know litle bit. Do you have some photo? Or some link where was discusion about it? thanks a lot Peter

Ps: Photo - 000_0371.jpg

i was gettng rather worried at the fact that the only holes in your bumper looked to be holes for foglights. but good to see you made that bumper look awfully good looking by cutting most of the middle out.

good luck with the rest.

yes - foglights will coming soon, but I muset found cheepest seller :D .. Half of bumper is from Opel Vectra :D. So I looking on stroboscope, but big one. They will placed aside licence number.. Now I looking for new radiator, because this is not representative.. A lot off work :D.. I hope that car will be finished in the end os season (till november) :lol:

Tuning scene and season beginning in half of March and ended in the end of November. After thad is same proces on our cars as winter bear :D:rolleyes:

Hmm I confused from front bumper. Is it OK or NO? It will bere to have normal original starlet bumper or some modification. I only working on it as experiment.. ..lot of idea, but now im not sure..

It will be beter to do like this?

JDM

starletkopielc6.jpg

Stylish

2wcsibstarmmkopiezm9.jpg

or some street racer :lol:

starletid2.jpg

Maybe I feel asleep when I do last modification :D:D

Now I fight with 8" wofer into front doors :rolleyes:

Next one

rear bumper

x17.jpg - prepared for paint

And mirrors

x22.jpg

And next new one is new air custom kit - photo will included later :D

Here is. I meet her in one sesion. But has some changes - rims and wing was different. This is affect of change owner.

KJ17.JPG

KJ18.JPG

I take some picture from magazine, and after upload :p