Petrovo auto(Petr's car)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SiCaln - Maybe that guy copy it from your car ;-). You had more than only one starlet? :p I thing that the best is original eyelids for starlet ;-)

Nanglebadger - can you translate for me :p - pis. Translator cant found "pis" hehe :D.. its slang i thing ;-)

x14.JPG

Cant believe i havnt stumbled across this thread before?

The front looks so mean with that bumper on! :p

Bet it made it a little more aerodynamically challenged tho...

Looks kool, like the lil vents in the bonnet :p

Vents were after remove the toyota symbols.. today I sprayed them and after that i give it back to original position ;-).. So this two vents look like nip from snake :p

This thread was created long time ago :p..

well done petr,

i love what you have done with that front bumper and the back bumper even if it is not finnished it looks great,

do you have more pics of how you are getting on with doing this?

top job mate, il be keeping a close eye on this thred to see how you progress mate :p

Hi Enzo,

So averything is about montage foam, some kit. Rear bumper was created from bumper extension (about 5cm) from renault laguna ale mounted to starlet bumper. After that foam fill vacancy. Litle bit kit and tamdadaaa bumper is prepared for colour :)

I upload photos later.. I will must take them first :(

Front is from opel vectra and original starlet bumper, ofcourse foam and some kit.. Some photos I have at home, but now Im at work for this i upload them when I will be at home(probably afternoon).. :(

About safety - I try smash one of my first screation.. smashed by hammer and nothing was danger.. foam hold all kit so hard.. for this If I will have some crash then everything will all right..

Hello... again some update. Today I ordered Corolla inlet manifold and new amplifier arived. Amlifier Toxic TX1500N with 2*320Wrms power (2*750w max) for super price 78pound (2500 czech koruna). And litle small price for Corolla inlet manifold - 40pound :(

So my car will mooving.. next month coming two subwofers (10" /250W rms) from USA.. and if will be beter weather then i can continue with interior.. so maybe RPM meter will mounter ;-).. a lot of plans and litle time to do it :)..

Just hold your fingers :(

Super.. Im pleasure..

And what do you thing about ignition from corolla.. it fit on starlet? It can be from 1,3 4EFE 63kw corolla engine?

And I thinking about come-hither (part from engine to muffler - horn? Im not sure exactly how to say in english :) ). It is posible to buy it for na starlet?

Thanks SiCaln :)

Do you know why I do these changes and hidens on my car?.....no?

Because this car are not famous and a lot of people dont know abou this car... for this case

If somebody look at 1. time he can say: Wow whot is this? Which car is it??? - maybe fascination :p

Then after closer lookin he can say: Wahey its toyota, i cant belive? It not lookin as toyota.. wher is owner i must tolk with him :p... :p(maybe this is my idea or dreem :D :D )

Goon news - Corolla inlet manifold will come next week, all system. Im so happy.. really super :)

In afternoon i bring MDF desk for my subwofer.. Iwill do some rings for they on door.. photos coming soon

Thanks a lot to all :)

Next working.. previous box looking really terible

x10.JPG

For this case I do some beter console :)

3,8cm hard MDF free from my friend

0404080937-00.JPG

0404081036-00.JPG

0404081036-01.JPG

0404081442-00.JPG

now i must order cloth, mybe next month :p

i use some plate of foam to cover bad places and after that i use black cloth co cover half dor.. next half will be in same colour as now..

Others - new capacitor for audio was bought and some modyfications with front bumper ;-) Photo comming soon :(