just got back in from the walk in center to get a X-ray

broke my wei hand on monday night was a drunken mistake aswel darn booze LOL wooooops :D

cant remember what happened.......

never broke any bones before and ya fucker it kills its like a balloon B)

bit shit tbh cant go to work and do not kno how long this is going to take to heal, going to the fracture emergency unit tommorrow to see what needs to be done hope do not have to get any surgery like meheeehhhhhhhhhhh sick as feck tbh but was well worth the night met a fit bird n all so cant be that bad? :D

any one broke there hand then?? how long rekon its gonna take to heal n that??

cant do anything was gonna fit new parts to my car n all tonight grrrrr

No wanking for you Ha

Broke a bone in every limb (some more then once and others more again) so know the pain lol

Depends which bone you have broke, how bad it is and the type of brake to be honest, i found bones that are used alot take less time to heal as you body prioritises them such as your ribs (dont ever break a rib, really really really really painful)

Hope you get sorted fella :D

unlucky mate, ik broke my foot at the start of the year so i know your pain! :D

broken bones normally take around 6weeks to heal and if your carnt work welcome to £70 a week sick pay and trust me IT SUCKS!

Lol this time last year i chopped both of my fingers of from a drunken mastake. :| Had to have my full hand rebuilt tendent repair plastic surgery, pins in fingers etc still haveing psycho therapy to this day lol get some pics up sometime :D

Haha I broke my finger on Monday aswell, it's completely snapped in half, first time I've ever broken anything too, although it hasn't held me back because I just took the whole turbo setup off the Gt one handed lol.

Hope it gets better soon mate

You weren't fighting for this bird were you? I've had a boxers fracture twice (the momentum was there, the technique wasn't!)

The second time I had to have my hand in plaster cause I made a pretty good job, but mine took a full 6 weeks until it felt well enough to get back to work. I was a slater at the time and couldn't use a hammer for a fair while cause it felt like my bone was going to break again! Still get trouble from it when it's cold!

You weren't fighting for this bird were you? I've had a boxers fracture twice (the momentum was there, the technique wasn't!)

The second time I had to have my hand in plaster cause I made a pretty good job, but mine took a full 6 weeks until it felt well enough to get back to work. I was a slater at the time and couldn't use a hammer for a fair while cause it felt like my bone was going to break again! Still get trouble from it when it's cold!

weaking of the bones due to u being a fucking tosser :D as for the cold thing were gloves :DB)

yeh broken bones are uber gay. broken my right hand on 2 occasion both being drunken mistakes. takes ages for it to be not sore. i had 2 weeks off work for my last one and i could only just use the trowel when i was back (bricklayer )

im off again now because I've fucked my shoulder. took me ages to left hand type this since i cant get my other hand to the keyboard lol

hope the bird turns out to be worth it tho even if she wasnt anythin to do with it

Broke my hand just over a year ago. Boxers break. 5th metacarpal which is the connecting bone to the little finger. Took almost a year before I couldn't feel any sort of pain .

Punched a wardrobe door after a massive drunken row with the missus. Slept on it and spent 6 hours in wythenshaw hospital to confirm the break.

weaking of the bones due to u being a fucking tosser B) as for the cold thing were gloves :D:D

You are too funny you cunt! Being a tosser actually helped build my hand back to strength and helped me become as ambidextrous as I am now!

You are too funny you cunt! Being a tosser actually helped build my hand back to strength and helped me become as ambidextrous as I am now!

You'll be even more ambidextrous after playing left handed 5 knuckle shuffle mate haha

Never broken anything (touch wood) and dont want to either. You need to drink more milk matey, strong teeth and bones and all that! (also got no fillings, and im 24) :D

You'll be even more ambidextrous after playing left handed 5 knuckle shuffle mate haha

Never broken anything (touch wood) and dont want to either. You need to drink more milk matey, strong teeth and bones and all that! (also got no fillings, and im 24) :D

You say us bone breakers need to drink more milk, i say you milk drinkers need to live your life a little more :D haha.

Never broke a bone without doing something "exciting" like out on bikes/crossers/skiing/waterboarding/karting etc etc

ahhh the good old days ha

You say us bone breakers need to drink more milk, i say you milk drinkers need to live your life a little more :D haha.

Never broke a bone without doing something "exciting" like out on bikes/crossers/skiing/waterboarding/karting etc etc

ahhh the good old days ha

I did boardin, blading an mountain climbing too buddy. I say you bone breakers need to learn to fall properly! haha.

Unless your drunk... thats an obvious waver to the discussion :D