Banner For My New Forum Anyone?

Hi guys,

My forum will be opening soon, but I need a banner designing. Who would be so kind?

The site is www.slagjdm.co.uk mostly for track/stripped cars etc, but ALL JDM cars are welcome, so you guys too!

Anyway, I have a forum template, but I need a banner designing to match it! The banner will need the word Slag JDM on it and NOT that more go than show crap lol

Here are some I came up with. Not suitable thou, because they are not slags!

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

The original banner is below. Please keep in mind it needs to keep some of the background colour and lines to match the forum design.

top.jpg

Now here are some pictures of slagged cars that could be used, so who's up for it!

haynes3.jpg

ae86.jpg

SideView058.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

6.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

a forum less strict than tgtt....with the same topic....

oh i believe that was a dangerous idea young gee'walker, this could once again escalate.... :D

I do wonder what your logic is though, whats the idea and philosophy behind this? have you created your own definition of slagness and decided to empart such a wisdom upon the world?

as mentioned before, its more of an unspoken thing, something which happens without really trying, otherwise next thing you know you'll have chavs slagging up the jdm's left right and centre, which would obviously make baby jesus cry.

AND BABY JESUS DOES NOT LIKE TO CRY.

lol @ ecky boy,

the slag look is not too disimilar from the rat look in some ways,- where the cars only got one perpose

does anyone know what im talking about?

im sure one of the graphic dwsingers would be kind enuf to help you in someway, dont know if my car would be considered slag, looks it a wee bit and i will be doin a number of track days in it?

have my old ep that was a proper stripped out bucketed slag which was used for the quater and knockhill but its na??? do you want any pics or are you looking for input on a design?

Ecks, you wont be able to talk about rape and all that shit you go on about. Nothing to do with cars.

Enzo,

I do not have the photoshop skills to make the banners and was wondering if someone would do me some??

People see different cars as slags. Track cars, dirty never cleaned cars, cars stripped out, cars with bitsh hanging off, cars with different rims on each corner.

All will be featured.

Ecks, you wont be able to talk about rape and all that shit you go on about. Nothing to do with cars.

Enzo,

I do not have the photoshop skills to make the banners and was wondering if someone would do me some??

People see different cars as slags. Track cars, dirty never cleaned cars, cars stripped out, cars with bitsh hanging off, cars with different rims on each corner.

All will be featured.

I think you'll find that wasn't me who discussed that, i merely enforce it :D

also, that just sounds like....an automotive forum. what will you be offering that the millions of forums already existing do not?

I think you'll find that wasn't me who discussed that, i merely enforce it :D

also, that just sounds like....an automotive forum. what will you be offering that the millions of forums already existing do not?

Point being what? You dont need to worry about the forum or join it. Whats is going to be different about the one your doing? This is not a discussion on the forum, its a bout the banner. i paid like £9 for 2 years for the domain name, so if it did not work out, no big deal.

Rick, why is that strong? Many of Ecks thread mention rape, bumming and all sorts of fucking shit that is totally irelevant to the thread he posts in.

fair poin gee no need for the agressive posting though,

try sending a message to lobotomy, mirracle, gaz , stevie b, scootcho or any other designers on this site if you really want help,

im sure one of them would be kind enuf to come up with something if they have time :D

and theyd tell you if they cant, :D

Enzo,

Thanks for the info. I did not feel my post was agressive thou. I did swear, but it was not direct, apologies if it looked that way.

Sicaln,

Even if the forum had 30 members, I would be fine with that. It was orginally only going to be a site to keep up to date with my car, thats all. No harm in having a forum for a small community just in case. It should not be compared to other forums, it will be more of a blog for my car. That is all.

No offense taken mate, just wanted to make it clear that the site is a blog to keep uo to date with my car, but a forum will be there just in case. I dont expect to be massive mate.

Thanks.

Rick, why is that strong? Many of Ecks thread mention rape, bumming and all sorts of fucking shit that is totally irelevant to the thread he posts in.

mate, chill the fuck out, i was messing!

still think its a bit of a washed out idea, but like you said, its your money!

mate, chill the fuck out, i was messing!

still think its a bit of a washed out idea, but like you said, its your money!

Yes, thank you for repeating.

Even if it is a washed out idea so what?? £9 was all it was...god I hate repeating myself. Not a big loss to me and I would just change it to a complete blog if the community did not build up.

I've done a quick little banner for you mate -- It's got the same background as the template one you've posted up so should merge in pretty well with the rest of your site.

Just tell me what you like/dislike about it and I can move on from there:

geebannerqk6.jpg