Honda S2000 GPW 'VGS' Model!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks absolutely mint mate, and these look even better when there sat on there arse, id be getting the meister r's asap if it was me B)

either way looking good mate keep us posted B)

Cheers Eric, yeah was the only white one for sale for a few weeks, as soon as i see it, i called and put a deposit down.

Even better that its an import B)

I paid £6500 for it, a steal i think, i reckon its worth more as its so rare.

How you get on with the oil cooler mate, never heard back?

Cheers dude, and i agree on the wheels

But im guessing you mean standard ap2 wheels? as the ap1 wheels are gay and 15'' lol

that is a steal, i swear they go for around 10k +..

I sold it in the end dude, need the money elsewhere although i got the rsr system on "omnomnom" B)

what mileage is the honda then mate

Yeah it was seeing as it probably worth another £1000 more tbh.

Ah did ya, yeah i see the pics, the exhaust is awesome, best one for the GT imo, its not too bad with the mild steel piping is it..

Its 70k, got to work it out, mixture of miles and KMs

Yeah it was seeing as it probably worth another £1000 more tbh.

Ah did ya, yeah i see the pics, the exhaust is awesome, best one for the GT imo, its not too bad with the mild steel piping is it..

Its 70k, got to work it out, mixture of miles and KMs

nah its alright, although i feel im down in power due to the smaller size then the japspeed.. do you no what size the piping is ?

i wanna get a s2k now lol, insurance is 1700 for me B)

Ah really mate? get another dyno run done mate see if thats the case.

Still got you japspeed system, use the piping from that, weld the rsr backbox on, job done B)

Nah not sure on piping size tbh mate.

itb's are a complete waste of time and money mate,

youll see 300bhp max with a HUGE bill for doing it,

you would have to make it a mental N/A build with stage 3 cams, lightened crank, lightened flywheel, injectors, ecu, manifold, de-cat and cat back system with a stupid 10-11k rev limit to make it worth doing.

Supercharger will get you 350 at the wheels for £5k or get a mase turbo kit from the states for 400bhp plus depending on set-up

nice car but unfortunately even being rare pre-facelift models are droppin in value B)

mine is pretty rare too but got a steal aswell B)

But im guessing you mean standard ap2 wheels? as the ap1 wheels are gay and 15'' lol

standard ap1 wheels are 16" mate

ap2 are 17"

15" wheels wont fit over 300mm brakes B)

dont spose it was you that rang up jdmodified to about a exhaust was it mate??

Nah wernt me matey, will do though lol, they make exhaust manifolds too?

itb's are a complete waste of time and money mate,

youll see 300bhp max with a HUGE bill for doing it,

you would have to make it a mental N/A build with stage 3 cams, lightened crank, lightened flywheel, injectors, ecu, manifold, de-cat and cat back system with a stupid 10-11k rev limit to make it worth doing.

Supercharger will get you 350 at the wheels for £5k or get a mase turbo kit from the states for 400bhp plus depending on set-up

nice car but unfortunately even being rare pre-facelift models are droppin in value B)

mine is pretty rare too but got a steal aswell B)

Would pretty much have to do the mod list above anyway for a turbo or supercharger setup, well manifold, exhaust, injectors, ecu anyway...

standard ap1 wheels are 16" mate

ap2 are 17"

15" wheels wont fit over 300mm brakes B)

Cheers for your input dude, see your name on the s2kuk forum B)

Slamming them ruins the cars purpose. If your into driving about scraping and being "cool" to your friends its fine, but if you wanna use the car for what it was built for, keep it sitting right!!

Enjoy it though.

Im not going to slam it, just want it sitting a little lower tbh, so it looks better.

Advan SA3R in Custom Colour

Here we have an excellent example of some extremely rare wheels.

Item: 4x17" Advan SA3R

Condition: 3x are excellent 1x has been grazed on the lip on a kerb.

Price: £520

Specs:

4x 5x114.3 wheels

17x8 +35

17x9 +38

Finished in a custom anthracite colour that looks amazing. 3 of the wheels are perfect and one of them has a kerb rash. They come with the extremely rare wheels caps also.

These are a discontinued wheel being in excellent condition in a great spec for many japanese cars.

They do NOT come with tyres.

Pics:

hardtop-40-7.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

this car will be worth a mint in the not to distant future the K20A engine is a pedagree motor. i have tracked 1 of these and let me tell u its insane love everything about it, was down shifting at 10,000 rpm's into coners and just up shifting on exit right into same gear. amazing collectors car.

it was a track day mate, wer u go down a test drive the honda range of track cars. did not know it had the F serise engine which is still a awsome engie and the civic has the k20b which has a lesser red line thn the a. i thourght thy kept the A for the very nice S2000, but i know thy did put it in the JDM accord. cheers for the info as i have never had my spanners on 1 of these but would lov to 1 day, and yes it was full track spec running a Kpro. it was pure haven. i still dream about it. the rear wing was mahoosive.

i have just been on the net to check, just incase, as u do. and i was told ages ago that it was the k20a by the hond dealer wen i got my ep3 type r so i just took it as read he seemed very confident in wat he was telling me but thn again he was only a sales man. gutted i have been telling people for ages it was the k20A oopsi. lol.