Japshow 2011- Santa Pod

Tickets will be sent out tomorrow only got them on friday so tomorrows the first chance il get

I sent a club stand booking form off so we have a stand youve got tickets weve got a stand there isnt stand passes but if you needed them im sure they would have sent them

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**EVERYONE PLEASE READ**

Right liam you were correct stand passes are needed. I've rang the organisers up and stand passes were sent out to the wrong club that club have notified santa pod and are sending them back to them. What they have said is when you turn up on the gate you need to say youre with UK starlet club and your stand pass is for collection on gate and they will give you them :)

bit of a pain in the arse but we do have a stand :)

weekend lads this applies to you too as well as the sunday lot

Totally out my hands im afraid but i do apologise anyway. tickets are being sent out now via royal mail recorded d3elivery could everyone please let me know when they receive theres please

thanks

steve

as i said to u in person.. thats not fucking good enough... its not our FAULT....

ether get them to send them out before the show... and ill hand them out...

or get them to write it out in writing that we are allowed on stand... cus im not driving all the way down to santapod for them to say, we no nothing about you starlet boys...

Im with socks on that 1 as i know its not your problem steve, as theres noway im leaving my car in the day parking with no security nothing after last weekend and the things people do to other cars in the day parking. Expensive ECU on show the lot :s

Thats slighty better news, but yeah its still not good enough! There fuck up they should sort it out. Is there anychance of phoning them and giving them car registrations of whos meant to be on the stand so when we arrive they can check?

just an idea dude but cudnt u give them a list of all our reg's or something thn they no witch cars 2 give the stand passes to?

or do people recon its a bad idea haha

but am glad its gerrin sorted tho :)

and also i think my lot r avin a convoy from j27 so anyone that wants 2 join is welcome :)

edit: only just seen liams put the same idea haha :D

giv them a ring. weve paid them alot of money they shud send us out some fucking passes simple... its only monday as lew said...

wat time at J27 drongo? 6:45am meet setting off for 7am....?

That means we get there for just before 9am...

Even if they did sent passes out and they come Wednesday say I ain't paying another 20quid out posting passes out and I think it would be pushing it.il get it in writing tomorrow that were ok to pick them up on the gate

as long as we get passes or it in writing. we can all meet up with them! i dont mind handing them out!

just get us some fucking passes or it in writing...

i aint driving all the way down there to then park in public car park... cus ill just drive back home and then kick your arse!

Just rang the organiser up

she said the passes are there they received them this morning and shes labelled them up herself and informed the main gate about it and its there in writing.

i expressed peoples concerns that there going to get there and no one knows about it and we'll be forced to park in the public car park. she's guaranteed that it will not happen but she can't put it in writing cause there not aloud to do that (she wouldnt say why)

cant really do anymore i have tried but I've got a guarantee that the passes are at the gate and everyones fully aware of the fuck up so we wont be missing out on a stand. she has said though if anyones got any concerns about it you can email her personally and she will tell you what shes told me

on the day too if there is any problems on the gate please everyone take down my number 07920421984 and il ring her up and get it sorted

steve

Cool dude, thanks for your efforts on this, much appreciated.

Sent you a pm this morning, didnâ??t get your message about my address details until today as Iâ??ve been on holiday since last week.

Do you still have my tickets in your possession?

yes mate im going to give your tickets to socks now as i dont want to send it out today and for some reason not reach you in time

Sounds good pal. Thanks. Ill contact socks to see where i can meet him on the day. Cheeeeeeeers :lol: