''cautionary tale'' (if thats what u want to name it)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never expected anything like all this to be going on around a fucking forum :/ epecially one where everyone is so enthusiastic and proud of it.

This sort of stuff just really pisses me off..

I hope someone spots him driving around and gets the chance to word him face to face.

Now people can be aware of his address so they Don't get scammed too, like myself and johnboy.

And regarding the, let's have a meet outside his house, how good it would be, but then all you guys will be involved, which I wouldn't want to happen incase anything bad comes of it.

I just want a simple refund, its not too much to ask is it. I just want my money Back because I was taken as a mug and got send Damaged goods!

James.

would be a great day out :) take a bbq and a massive banner saying scamming bastard :D am sure his neighbours and parents would have a few words with him lol.

1 of the admin should change the message under his avatar to trade with caution tbh just to give people that dont read this a heads up

Now people can be aware of his address so they Don't get scammed too, like myself and johnboy.

And regarding the, let's have a meet outside his house, how good it would be, but then all you guys will be involved, which I wouldn't want to happen incase anything bad comes of it.

I just want a simple refund, its not too much to ask is it. I just want my money Back because I was taken as a mug and got send Damaged goods!

James.

As shitty and wrong what he has done, the above is what separates you from idiots like him, quality statement mate, hope it gets resolved for you.

John

• 3 weeks later...

I really feel for you biffy, ive brought plenty from other guys on here, I always try to meet in person as its nice to meet fellow peeps and it saves on the postage and the hassel of damage etc

I understand its a hassel for you in particular as its a long trip to pick these up in person due to your location, i hope this doesnt put you off buying other bits on here from other members because everyone else on here just wants to help each other and keep up a good rep!

STAY SAFE PEOPLE!

biffy its a joke that he hasn't gave you your money back the guy is at it, there is no way that the damage was done after you got them. The bracket is designed to hold up a car and take the strain of driving forces..... so dropping it wouldn't do that to them regardless, its not looking good for getting your money back (I don't mean to be negative) chin up mate. I don't see why any he should be allowed to keep using the forum and be an active member, he should be banned.

Think its about time we started an official petition to get him banned I'll start :)

1. jobo

• 4 years later...

This guy is still out and scamming!

Sold a hot pipe to him. First claimed it didn't fit his car when it fitted my car and the guy I bought it off. Secondly it's an id workz unit so it should fit his car anyways.

He sent the item back to me so I can give him a refund. Packaging was very poor just a few bin bags. During transit the item has been damaged and is now fucked. He is refusing all responsibility and just being a general arsehole about the hole situation.

You can't expect someone to give a refund on an item which is damaged! I have already given him a refund because he was failing to admit fault and was going to get paypal involved which always favors the buyer. But he is a very dishonest buyer and I word warning to anyone who deals with him.