As above guys. Going on track at japfest 2 so want the most i can get outa my car.

So far ive got

- Rolla Mani

- K&N panel filter

- 2" Cat back exhaust

Dont know what to do next but im swaying in the direction of a new throttle body. will any fit straight onto my rolla mani.? also any other mods that are a must do for me next.

Thanx in advance people :(

As Amjad said, get handling mods.. Pointless trying to get power out of the n/a :(

wouldnt go that far :D

ive got a glanza inlet mani and throttle body so going to try the throttle body on my JDM n/a lump if the glanza throttle body is any bigger than the JDM n/a one.

wouldnt go that far :(

ive got a glanza inlet mani and throttle body so going to try the throttle body on my JDM n/a lump if the glanza throttle body is any bigger than the JDM n/a one.

What you mean?

What you mean?

its not pointless trying to get power out of a n/a!

raffa, if only thy new. ;) , and big man let me know wat the size difference is a pic f the JDM mate be apriciated pal.

will do mate, will try get it messaured up the difference between a glanza throttle body and a JDM 4efe 1st gen one.

a 50mm throttle flap/port is good for 170hp oooowwwww limit that is till it start restricting flow, i have done the calculation and that is if im correct. the equation is a right cow thw!!!!!!. i have seen peeps playing around with thinner flap shafts, only if u think u are hitting 170hp do u need to even consider this (alot af messing for nothing in my opinion) you can also port the head. and remove as much heat soke in the inlet charge as poss, u loss 1% hp for every 7 deg C increase in inlet charge temp. this is why i remove the hot idle valve under the turbo TB it gets very hot.

humidity also affects air differently. high humidity (high moisture content) in the air charge causes a barometer to read higher. however, rather than being more dense the air it actualy has less density - it is simply the combined wight of the air plus the water ( low sitting air filter, in the damp dirty air, 1 of my most pet hates)

now i would normaly have people at this point telling me its a miner loss, but if you combine however high humidity at elevated charge temps does reduce the oxy content enough to reduce power, for example 65% humidity and 35degC at sea levle will cause a loss in oxygen content to that of 1,000ft elevation. I see this time and time again low air filter in wheel arches or in spot light gaps is not good.

1 of the best mods for heat soke removal is a 86 deg thermostate or 76 deg the engine coolant temp is normaly regulated to around 95 deg C.

hope this gives som food for thort.

chris.

thanks for in the info dude! not sure how different the JDM head is compared to a uk efe head as ive got the JDM 4efe. since the JDM 4efe can rev to 7000rpm where the uk version does about 6000rpm so not entirely sure what the difference is. I could probs be able to get a head of a sportif and send it down to get ported etc.

thanks for in the info dude! not sure how different the JDM head is compared to a uk efe head as ive got the JDM 4efe. since the JDM 4efe can rev to 7000rpm where the uk version does about 6000rpm so not entirely sure what the difference is. I could probs be able to get a head of a sportif and send it down to get ported etc.

the only difference is the stronger valve springs mate the turbo head also has better bigger coolant jackets this is the head u want chief.

the only difference is the stronger valve springs mate the turbo head also has better bigger coolant jackets this is the head u want chief.

if a turbo head can fit i may be tempted to get one for the car!

if a turbo head can fit i may be tempted to get one for the car!

spent some the afternoon researching into this ;) .

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showth...TE-vs-4EFE-Head

the info towards the bottom of the page 1 and 2 could help.

theres something about a water jacket that needs to be covered with a gasket between the inlet mani and the head.

seems like a straight swap other than that.

spent some the afternoon researching into this ;) .

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showth...TE-vs-4EFE-Head

the info towards the bottom of the page 1 and 2 could help.

theres something about a water jacket that needs to be covered with a gasket between the inlet mani and the head.

seems like a straight swap other than that.

oh my god. lol. WTF, i would say that the 4efte cams would be for forced induction aplication look on cat cams web site u see all turbo cams have very little valve over lap as thy do not need much cylinder scavaging.

the turbo head has much bigger water jackets mainly around the exhaust valves as cylinder temps get much hotter. the turbo has stronger valve springs which do not bounce till around 8000rpm. cant belive the above topic madness. i am getting the turbo head cut up so i can profile a stage 3 ported head taking it to its limmets but u will need a after market mani to get best gains, this will show the bigger water jackets.

lov that site tTtTGT or wat ever thy call thm selfs, was reading somthing the other day about thm going on about the tank vent on the carbon filter and not removing it or else your car may BLOW UP.

utter bollocks.

so thy telling us that mr toyota desind a pipe that if perished and holed wat case your car to blow up holywood stile. think mr health and safty would have somthing to say about that. head out of arse coms to mind. lol