stripping the rear out on the EP91 V ...

been on my mind for a while now thinking of stripping the rear out does it really make much difference/weight wise ? also is it messy with out the back plastic pannels etc or wires in the way and on show, i would get it painted black inside like...

Waste of time

Point of the spazbox is for comfort so why have the car stripped?

got nowt good to say reet then fuck off will ya cunt

comfort? eh so its a auto so its a cruiser now ermm noitll smash your ep in ahhaha you got beat by a aut! anyways....;)

There isnt a mess of wires behind the plastics no, and its a doddle to do! Just depends what look your going for mate?

Ive done mine, but ive a lush 6 point cage to fit that dont allow for rear seats ;)

Stripped out like mine ;)

Its good g if u like a track'd out look ;) I am putting 6 point strut in tho soo ;)

Only thing i hate about it is bare creaky noises and u hear everything like stone the lot haha ;)

But its cool dont make much difference to weight the interior ways fuck all tbh haha like paper thats why these cars weigh nothing haah ;)

Up to you tho dude!!

Ralphyyy

Well you obviously dont know Ollie do you ajtmax? you are the bellend! He built his car as we all have and has had alot of issues his end which HE paid for to repair. So shut the fuck up.

and by spazbox he meant nothing by it, he has a dry sense of humour

and in reply to your post Iamlegend, it does look cool but it gets boomy, noisy etc..

Is great for a while but you would more than likely put it back in in the end. If you have a loud exhaust it can wear on you on motorway journeys etc. But as with most things its personal preference.

The sound deadening weighs shit loads (bout 20kgs) if I remember rightly so it would make a slight bit of difference. What was the car mainly used for? If its an occasional track slag then yeh rip it out. but if it is your daily then give it a go.....you can always put it back in if you dont fancy it!

and in reply to your post Iamlegend, it does look cool but it gets boomy, noisy etc..

Is great for a while but you would more than likely put it back in in the end. If you have a loud exhaust it can wear on you on motorway journeys etc. But as with most things its personal preference.

The sound deadening weighs shit loads (bout 20kgs) if I remember rightly so it would make a slight bit of difference. What was the car mainly used for? If its an occasional track slag then yeh rip it out. but if it is your daily then give it a go.....you can always put it back in if you dont fancy it!

Yeah definetly agree with this!

mabys i over reacted hahah just cant be arsed today! ;)

hmmm think i may just keep it in then as my power getter is pretty darn loud as it is with the interior still in hmmmmm!

loooks pretty schhwweeeett thow ;)

i built all the strut braces, im planning on making full kits in the next few months ;)

and believe me in handles ;)

I'll just put my name down for that c pillar/ 3 point brace setup the now shall i ;)

listen i dont have a problem wiv anyone but when he comments about peoples rides calling them at the end of the day we are on here to talk abou starlet show of are cars and project ,to help each other out , not to call peoples car and be a nob about things

listen dont have a problem wiv anyoe but when he comments about peoples rides calling them at the end of the day we on he it give comments about are cars to help each other out, no calling saying your cars fuked and being an ass

indeedo! ;)

Jesus Christ can't we all just stfu bitching and just get along and talk civil for once? I know I post some shit but only at the right times, at the end of the day people are allowed to say what they want etc but there is a time and a place ;)