stripping the rear out on the EP91 V ...

Jesus Christ can't we all just stfu bitching and just get along and talk civil for once? I know I post some shit but only at the right times, at the end of the day people are allowed to say what they want etc but there is a time and a place ;)

AMEN ;)

stop fucking moaning and bitching and slagging each other off. holy fucking dog shit ti was an auto joke, there's like 20 a day on here! it aint personal. and ollie is well known and respected by looooong standing members of this forum including admin members.

so putt he bloody handbags away people. quit kicking off for no damn reason.

i have better things to do than read this argumentative shit over banter.

Phil.

just strip it out ;) ive got mine stripped out, could never have people in the back anyway as it scrubs out sometimes over bumps as it is, and what with harnesses just makes it even more difficult, plus ull have more room for some mental struts like dean lol!

stop fucking moaning and bitching and slagging each other off. holy fucking dog shit ti was an auto joke, there's like 20 a day on here! it aint personal. and ollie is well known and respected by looooong standing members of this forum including admin members.

so putt he bloody handbags away people. quit kicking off for no damn reason.

i have better things to do than read this argumentative shit over banter.

Phil.

^^^ Amen an everybody to there own style being old i'll keep the interior an go for a shit regular to loose weight !!!!!!