i was talking to someone about this the other day. if you put an lsd in the front, with power going to the back also when your steering would it not cause the front wheels to lock all the time??

but when your turning the front wheels, one wheel will be traveling further than the other so would it not cause the same locking effect??

keep us updated with how you get on.

Guest Enzo

soz for the late reply we have a few options for diffs at the back(dependant on abs or not)

i have the transcripts for options one form ae86 and ae95

on the front diff i need to find the website i got the info to send an email,

il post up the info when i get back to a comp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enzo

ok sorry for the late reply,

out with whats been wrote trd did make a rear diff for these but finding one would be ni on impossible

if you type in "el45 corsa fr" into google on the second page it will take you to this site,

http://bcr32.com/corsa.html

gaz took the liberty of contacting the guy as he is wanting to fr the 85 i brought into the country for him

the guy has let us know about hot covnert to rwd and at the same time let us know what 2 lsds fit in the rear diff cradle

please note you need to read the transcripts from bottom to top

now im thinking the ae115 might be worth hitting for the solid prop but not sure until we order one in

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

こんにちは、

AT175のプロペラシャフトは、すでに生産廃止になっています。

中古品もほとんど見つからないので、日本では入手は困難です。

LSDのみAE86(後期)

リングギアとデフキャリアはAE95

アクスルシャフトはAE95

(EP85がABS付ならばAE95のABS付)

(EP85がABS無ならばAE95のABS無)

↑の組み合わせです。

Hello,

The propeller shaft of AT175 has already become the production abolition.

Because most of the used goods are not found, the acquisition is difficult in Japan.

) in the latter half of AE86( only as for the LSD

A ring gear and the differential gear case are AE95

The axle shaft is AE95

If (EP85 is with ABS;) belonging to ABS of AE95

) which does not have ABS of AE95 if (EP85 is ABS nothing

↑ It is の pair.

こんにちは、

私はほんの数多くの質問を持っているので、これまでご協力をいただき、ありがとうございます。

これは非常にこっちAT175カリーナ、トヨタいけないからシャフトを支えて購入するここでそれらを販売するには、売ることができる、スコットランドにそれらを全体出荷難しいですか?

私はAE95カローラから、リアLSDを必要とし、私はABS樹脂を持っているまたか?と私は非ABSをそのAE86レがある場合は?これは正しいですか?

あなたの助けと時間をいただき、ありがとうございます

ゲーリー

Hi,

Thank you for your help so far, i just have a few more questions.

It is very hard to buy a prop shaft from an AT175 Calina over here, Toyota dont sell them now, can you sell and ship them accross to Scotland?

Also if i have ABS then i need a rear LSD from a AE95 corolla? and if i have non ABS its an AE86? is this correct?

Thank you for your help and time

Gary

こんにちは

トランスファはそのままで大丈夫です。

フロントのドライブシャフトはケース側、ナックル側を残して、

シャフト自体は除去してください。

リアのLSDはAE95のデフキャリアを使って、

AE86(後期)のLSDが使うことが出来ます。

リアアクスルシャフトはAE95(前期)のABS有を使って下さい。

Hello

The transfer is just all right.

The drive shaft of the front leaves the case side, the knuckle side and,

Please remove shaft in itself.

The LSD of the rear with a demister carrier of AE95,

I can use LSD of) in last part of AE86(.

The rear axle shaft please use the ABS existence of) in earlier period of AE95(.

こんにちは、

返信いただきありがとうございます。

私は、さらにいくつかの質問がある

それだけで、このプロペラシャフトの交換、フロントドライブシャフトの除去は、巻き戻しに変換することはできますか?

また、それが転送ボックスを介してどこに行くのドライバ側の軸を残してのですか?あるいはあなたはそれを削除しますか、何か他の人と置き換えできますか?

また、転送ボックスで変更するものは何ですか?

お手伝いをしていただきありがとうございます。

あなたが;http://extreem-ep.net/%7E%7EVにもリンクがあります

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I have a few more questions,

Is it only this propeller shaft replacement and removal of front driveshafts to convert to rwd?

Also do you leave the drivers side shaft in where it goes through the transfer box? or do you remove it and replace with something else?

And is there anything to modify in the transfer box?

thank you for you help.

Also have a link for you http://extreem-ep.net/

はじめまして、

EL45、EP85のプロペラシャフトを直結にするには、

純正をロック加工するか、

AT175(CORONA or CALINA)のプロペラシャフトの真ん中を使います。

Nice to meet you,

To make EL45, a propeller shaft of EP85 a direct connection,

I lock chastity and do process it?

I use the middle of the propeller shaft of AT175(CORONA or CALINA).

start here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this take us to the front diff , i need to find the website where i saw it was possible and email the ep tuners that are still tuning eps to find out more about it but it is possible

failing that there is always a custom option

at the same time adding more info here, it would be possible to fit a variable switchable/or manual adjustable viscus diff onto the prop ala scooby sti it is possible but you could probbably punt no more than 50% of the drive to the rear due to the tiny shafts int he back but food for thought all the same

• 4 weeks later...

As above. Very hard to understand realy, has there been any luck in the contact with lsd manufactures to build one for us? I spoke to my mate about the engineering and although they could in theory build the parts for an lsd its not something they understand enough to want to go ahead and build as they are engineers and not mechanics :) is understanadable mind. the thing is im guessing as there are so few 4paws about we are likley to pay over the odds for custom/special order lsds due to lack of volume of sale for who ever would build them :) there is always the likes of sumo power but tbh I've not had great help from them in the past with ep products as they seem to only be interested in thoese with a wallet containg 50k+ and skylines or evos ;) dont know if its worth you trying to tap them up enzo? It would be dan in the engineering workshop at sumo who you would want to talk with as he is an ep lover.

• 1 month later...

ok ive been waiting for this for over three weeks but i have mostly a full translation of the diff segments of that website

thanx to my cusin noel for the translation.

Note: This was written seven years ago....

He decided on an EP85 for his new Dirt Trial machine. He planned to put an EP82 turbo engine in the EP85.

No LSDs were available. He discovered that he could use some KP61 diffs for the rear, an he got some secondhand.

The front diffs are the same as the FF but he couldnâ??t get hold of any. So he decided to make some.

He got some TRD brand EP82 diffs second hand. He took the Genuine front diffs out of 4WD and measured them. Comparing the two diffs revealed some differences (which I wonâ??t go into). Some friends in the diff-making field confirmed that the TRDs may not be suitable.

Decided to look at another makerâ??s diffs, CUSCO. Decided to order some CUSCO diffs; however they were sold outâ?¦

After he finally got some CUSCO diffs he measured them and, combined with the measurements he had already made of the original case, he designed a new case by modifying the original 4WD case so that the insides of the CUSCO diff would fit inside it.

He then took his plans to a factory and they made it for him in a month.

He them assembled the new diffs..

now im in the process of trying to find out what company the guy used but ive sent a few emails now with no reply

from the 100hp stock na right the way up to 350hp, an lsd will sort the traction and and cornering grip its not a case of "needing" an lsd more of the fact that an lsd is such a great modification that it will be a massive benifit if they can be made.