Yeah i have got a cinq as well!! My run around, swansea munches cars, lots of hills and salty air!

Saving for an ae86 as well. I know there expensive and there are better drift cars out there but I love them, so old skool. I drove one for the first time a year ago and have never looked back since! Just need to get some more cash together!

Cheers for the interst guys. How are your car's coming a long. See you soon, t

Yeah i have got a cinq as well!! My run around, swansea munches cars, lots of hills and salty air!

Saving for an ae86 as well. I know there expensive and there are better drift cars out there but I love them, so old skool. I drove one for the first time a year ago and have never looked back since! Just need to get some more cash together!

Cheers for the interst guys. How are your car's coming a long. See you soon, t

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ae86 is the best car ever i love it to mate been out and drove one and just thought they are wicked would sell everything to get one im thinking one of them next too or a 200 or a pulsar not fused either way :D :angry: :lol:

ae86- 8000rpm and on the diff. you cnt get no betta, im gonna get one once im happy wiv my sr bt i gotta buy n sr first lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactlly no what you mean wicked cars got the same plan as you but i have already got the sr part though :lol: :angry: :lol::D:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this post. my cold air pipe is being removed, its far too big and an eyesore to say the least. Spoke to a couple of folk and was talking about making a new one with the filter at the back where the airbox was with a proper feed up to it.

Or should i just buy a better panel filter and fire the airbox back in??

answers on a postcard. or just here thank you please

lol, depends what your after, id stick with an uprated panel filter,

when i had a cone filter on my sr it created flat spots and pushed all the tourqu further up the revrange,

its realy your call but it is nice when you open the bonnet and see a shiney cone filter!

lol, depends what your after, id stick with an uprated panel filter,

when i had a cone filter on my sr it created flat spots and pushed all the tourqu further up the revrange,

its realy your call  but it is nice when you open the bonnet and see a shiney cone filter!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, run your cone filter then put your airbox back on... what a difference! altho, as geo said, is a nice addition to a engine bay, plus you get the FANTABULIOUS NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich.

yeah, run your cone filter then put your airbox back on... what a difference! altho, as geo said, is a nice addition to a engine bay, plus you get the FANTABULIOUS NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah your right about the noise, it gives me the horn :D

you've got pm rich.