well i have taken the plunge into the import game, here is my first purchase a 1998 honda civic type r with 84000 kms on the clock it is standard apart from a stainless exhaust. let me know what you think. was going to bring in a glanza but everyone seems to be doing that now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate been thinking about doing it for a long time and thought fuck it might aswell try it, whats the worst that can happen? nobody buys it and then i sell the starlet and keep it for myself lol

• 5 months later...

Here are some pics of it after i cleaned it, i stripped the interior out today and gave everything a good scrub, the carpets are red again :lol: Have also removed the radio just waiting for my band expander to come then i can refit it. Also need to wire in my speedo converter and get a few more things then i can esva it and start driving it. Hope you all like it.

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one, really like these aswell not much can compare to the VTEC sound track. Best colour aswell, as long as it isn't "Championship White" aka full fat cream.

My mate recently got an integra typeR thought it was white put it against my car and his face kinda looked like this :)

Well after about 2 hrs with the auto sol metal polish i finally got the metal pipe work up to a half decent standard. It was Very easy to fit once i figured out which way the pipes went. Took it for a quick spin and noticed a big difference with the way it picks up and there is a nice induction roar when the vtec kicks in ;) I know my engine is dirty i have not ben able to bring myself to face it yet lol. And i will be sorting out them 2 metal bars where there is a bit of rust. Hope you like

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg