• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here are some pics from today, While i had the front bumper off to refit the induction kit as i had fitted it wrong lol. The bar that goes across the front end looked so dirty so i decided to clean it. I got a bit carried away and ended up taking the lights and inner arches off ect to give it a good clean. I only managed the front and left hand side of the engine, you can see how bad it was from th pic of the right hand side lol.

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

wow man your good with the ol' elbow grease mate, good work

Cheers Si, but it was one of those things that had to be done, i was getting depressed everytime i lifted the bonnet lol. I hate cleaning engines there are too many parts to clean lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Little update, i decided to wait until june to get the civic on the road so i don't have to sva it. So i have started buying some parts for it. I have put in a jvc kd-shx701 cd player in it along with jvc components and jvc 6x9's also fitted my boston 10" sub and kenwood amp. I ordered a sard induction kit from japan and some reservoir covers from australia which arrived on tuesday, so fitted them when i got in from work. I plan to make a cold air box for the filter to sit in with hard pipes to replace the rubber ones.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thats all they are Stevie I wear my ToyTuning ones everywhere :D

Dont want to get them dirty lol

LMFAO

Well my B pillar floor brace arrived today so i thought i may as well fit it, save getting moaned at for more car parts cluttering up the house lol.

I was going to paint it as there are a few marks on it, but there is no point as when i have people in the back their feet will only scratch it again.

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_00462.jpg