Mike pardoels EP85 Daily

Guest Enzo

ok was over in holland at the weekend and managed to pap a few pics of Mikes ep85 which he asked me to share and post up on here so here they are

post-2-1307012172_thumb.jpg

post-2-1307012279_thumb.jpg

post-2-1307012330_thumb.jpg

this is used as Mikes daily, we got looked at whereever we toured as the wheels on the wrong side for over there.

Thanks G, now that i am able to post up some updates.

The car was picked up already in nov. 2010 a week before the blizzard took place.

Verhicle was registred in the netherlands on the 4th of jan. Loving it since :)

After fittin some 15" steelies, and the oilies done. This car was mented for a daily but the feaver gettin into it :)

Last monday i received my first aftermarket upgrade, and fitted it.

When i pulled in 2nd gear or higher before fittin the damper, from about 1,5k - 2,5k rpm, the car vibrate more then pulling off. After fitting this damper the vibrations are gone.

And now its working proper, shifting is also faster and not to forget about the throttle response that has increased.

imag0167a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Not to fancy, but needed to drive for several years :)

Also did change some bodywork to, soon gt style. And a polish job was needed after some salty japanese see air years lol.

Came out pretty well.

imag0215p.jpg

Had to do a rocker gasket change to, 5w-40 cleaned up the old grease then it startet to spit oil up.

imag0216ol.jpg

imag0209d.jpg

imag0210xg.jpg

imag0211q.jpg

imag0212w.jpg

Thanks for the reactions guys,

the 85 is already going to look better indeed!

more gt stuff to be added to the body, in lack of parts i have to wait :)

The black bootlid is in storage, fist i wanted to keep it but if anyone givin a good offer. i could reconsider, haha.

It's a rare item so a handfull of guys have it here :)

But now something else pupped up and it nice very nice, but now i gonna think about those wheels...

I have to talk to the wheel gods lol.

Someone selling a new set of 16 inch te37 discontinued cups for a owfull lot of money, got some white RG's already and

the sa3r are nice to :S

could not make up my mind lol.

Snapped up a nice exclusive part yesterday :p

Zenki type, the kouki version is in my 82!

imag0236e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been busy these days and menaged to get this far with the test fitting of the gt parts. Now waithing for some parts for the front looks, so we can pre fit everything before the respray.

Rear bumper without foglight coming over to :(

I want to keep this one standard, only with another spoiler, grill, wheels. Coils i'll get after the respay and holidays.

Prob only the Meister R's are good for the job... :D

imag0259m.jpg

imag0261n.jpg

@ Stulet-GTT Thanks ;)

Where gatering some goot gt parts for a while now. But came up with al these color combo's and thought about this...

In reversed combo offcourse :)

ae86_small.jpg

I quite like it to myself but already chosen the new 2 tone color allready :(

@ shorty my english isnt that good in particular words so maybe these pics wil say so...

imag0239i.jpg

imag0240v.jpg

First to start is to remove the spats and side trim, use the standard holes to lign up the gt panels with original clips. Those in place, bolt the smaller bracket in the gt panel, feel look if its in position, snjak and drilling (that hurts), if this come out good (crossed fingers) it al comes out on trust :p

Now holding the brackets in place with the original parker like screws, but resprayed we will use rivets and other protecting material to preserve some paint under the brackets.

Only thing that is a little tricky is the door panel bracket, to get that one in place.

Hope this make sence?

@ Electranova Maybe, now i am still enjoying the 100 na horses. Also busy with a rebuilt engine for my 82, going bigger turbo and cusco lsd. Keeping the Jam ecu and Blitz K1-200v to power up the 4e someday B)

If everything goes well next thursday or friday i can add the jdm headlights and the most important thing i almost forgot, the grill brackets. No way to install the grill without those. And the hood with reversed scoop but plans change, gi bonnet wanted :p looking for some Toms new action wheels but hard to come by these days :) .

Love it!! And cheers bud exactly what i was looking for with the pics :) i also wanted a gi but so hard to get, may fibre glass myself one as would be far easier in the long run tbh. Keep up the good work bud. Mine is not far off with the panels too but mine has stayed all black. Still love the two tone though!!

Couldn't help it, car must get dirty :D

The gt panels are good for less mud on the sides.

Not the best pics and movies but managed to get some when driving alone.

At first clean,

imag0267c.jpg

imag0270k.jpg

Look at the elevation :harhar: This little dirt trial if had to conquer!

imag0271g.jpg

After: not to dirty, with grass on the bottom.

imag0274wm.jpg

imag0272oi.jpg

Some vids:

Dirt trial 85 Youtube

Dirt trial 85 (2)

Dirt trial 85 (3)

Earlier this year my bro fix a little movies while trying..

First attemp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...