Oh shit now i gone and done it lol

Yeah thats your pic you blew up for me :)

Cropped it a bit to fit the full width, but it looks awsome!! mixed opinions on keeping the white on top though, seems its 50/50!

Thats hilarious. Did you use the image i made for you?

I think im gonna keep the white bit, been looking at the UK starlet club logo on the first page and think it will look good at the top of it, especially as its black, as long as the club dont mind :)

ukstar_logo.gif

well reading what you said I had to do with the logo on top and both look as good as each other

Photo-bear.jpg

I can't choose which one looks best, they are both epic in so many ways, I want to do it :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

This car is being stubburn as hell at the minute, it keeps throwing curve balls at me to stop me taking it to Japfest, gotta bloody try and trouble shoot a weird tractor like sound coming from behind my cam cover now arrrrrgggghhhhh!!

well reading what you said I had to do with the logo on top and both look as good as each other

Photo-bear.jpg

I can't choose which one looks best, they are both epic in so many ways, I want to do it :p