1302966446554.jpg

1302966469563-1.jpg

1302966490197.jpg

1302966537914.jpg

1302966525989.jpg

moggienkittens27-5-11008.jpg

moggienkittens27-5-11009.jpg

moggienkittens27-5-11010.jpg

moggienkittens27-5-11003.jpgmoggienkittens27-5-11004.jpgmoggienkittens27-5-11013.jpg

thats it there has evo4 sideskirts gt spoiler lowered have the gt engine there gettin new piston rings took out aircon fitted the small intercooler gt back bumper have the sump ready from ep85 too so thats it there it goes good was mini drifting with 4efe and no diff so should be good with the diff welded and turbo engine

also the vicous shaft that needs made solid1302966593101.jpg1302966582120.jpg

YOU SIR ARE A MUPPET JUST BECAUSE I WRITE UP ABOUT A PROJECT I AM DOING YOU TRY TO BE SMART WHAT DO YOU HAVE PROB NOTHING ONLY YOURSELF

OOOSH OOOSH OOOSH dont get your knickers in a twist

good work man :) , so whats the story with this car then, what ya done or broke to have it rwd?

tell you the story behind it now... friend of mine got it for 400 he put new wheel bareings in to it 4 new tires cleaned her up a bit he tried everything to make it rwd and failed so sold it because it was kinda slow ha 4efe.. so he sold it to paul first poster on this topic he had it only 1 nite and he noticed all of a sudden it was rwd no noises or bangs so he had it for 3 months was doing roundabouts in the wet ha ha let it run low on oil bigends went then i got it for 250euro had a evo 4 for breaking used sideskirts got a gt engine loom clocks [i dont need] fuel pump coil for 200 so its not as if i am at a big loss i love starlets always had one will always have one...ever since seen my friends ep85 fully gt converted always wanted one but too hard to come by....this may do now ha its really just a runaround have a evo as my proper car...thats it now also the car is not any slower rwd still a nippy little car close gears is cool :) is there anyway to convert a 4wd to rwd???

• 2 weeks later...

LOVING PAULS TYPING BECAUSE HE CANNOT USE ANY FORM OF PUNCTUATION AND HAS TO SHOUT TO EMPHASISE THE FACT HE IS ONLY SHOUTING IN ONE FULL SENTANCE FOR THE FACT THAT HE HAS LOTS OF STUFF ON HIS CAR THAT MAKES HIS AMAZING AND HAS A PROBLEM WITH OTHER MEMBERS WANTING TO SEE HIM STOP SHOUTING AND.....

Ok I'm bored of it now. Anywhos, cool stuff going on here, strange how it was "all of a sudden" RWD though.

Guest Enzo
tell you the story behind it now... friend of mine got it for 400 he put new wheel bareings in to it 4 new tires cleaned her up a bit he tried everything to make it rwd and failed so sold it because it was kinda slow ha 4efe.. so he sold it to paul first poster on this topic he had it only 1 nite and he noticed all of a sudden it was rwd no noises or bangs so he had it for 3 months was doing roundabouts in the wet ha ha let it run low on oil bigends went then i got it for 250euro had a evo 4 for breaking used sideskirts got a gt engine loom clocks [i dont need] fuel pump coil for 200 so its not as if i am at a big loss i love starlets always had one will always have one...ever since seen my friends ep85 fully gt converted always wanted one but too hard to come by....this may do now ha its really just a runaround have a evo as my proper car...thats it now also the car is not any slower rwd still a nippy little car close gears is cool :D is there anyway to convert a 4wd to rwd???

good to see another starlet nut finding these forums

check here on how to convert the ep85 to fr layout,

easy if you can find a middle prop to replace the viscus

the corona part is discontinued

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....mp;#entry570218

thanks lads i cleaned up the engine and rocker cover and intake wire brush drill head done some job

also started stripping the engine loom and 4efe engine out will get pics later tomoro also got the frontmount sitting properly well best i could

was reading site above some good info on fr setup is the carona shaft a solid bar?? no vicous on it??

done a bit with this also found this here is the car http://youtu.be/JWdrTEprthc

posting this here as its so hard to find info about this chaced the vid up and found the site in japan the lad shows how to convert the el45 corsa to rwd

here is the shaft that has the viscous coupling on it made solid

el45p.jpg

next take out the front shafts but only the bar and inner joint

el45mturbo-1.jpg

next you have to use the outer joint to hold the wheel and bareing together you can use a old cv joint as it does nothing only hold it together

el45hturbo.jpg

the car in the vid only has trd coilovers boost turned to 0.7 and full exhaust

here is a pic of the car

corsa2turbo.jpg

corsa5turbo.jpg

anyway i got a bit done with my one got the non turbo engine out

DSCF1397.jpg

cleaned bit of rust around the battery tray

DSCF1396.jpg

cleaned the bay too [not done fully yet]

lawlorntonto008.jpg

next i got this bad boy out

lawlorntonto026.jpg

and done this

lawlorntonto027.jpg

#

lawlorntonto025.jpg

lawlorntonto016.jpg

lawlorntonto010.jpg

lawlorntonto006.jpg

lawlorntonto007.jpg

next on the line was sump i have to keep the ep85 one but it has no oil return????

lawlorntonto032.jpg

lawlorntonto013.jpg

lawlorntonto033.jpg

was a dope and let the engine fall and it landed on the ecu connection of the new loom and smashed it to bits so i used the 4efe plug and had to pin it out was sick!!!!

lawlorntonto017.jpg

also removed power steering dont like it in rwd cars or in starlets anyways

lawlorntonto020.jpg

also got the intercooler sitting good too

lawlorntonto021.jpg

took the 4efe rods and pistons out and they are thicker than 4efte ones ??? and pistons are same too same numbers on them and everything

lawlorntonto031.jpg

lawlorntonto030.jpg

lawlorntonto029.jpg

lawlorntonto004.jpg

DSCF1398.jpg

DSCF1398.jpg

turbo on left and non turbo on right

no

from 95 onwards the 4efte was revised having na rods which should explain it if it came from an advance

it was a 95 car alri :rolleyes: are the pistons the same??? they show no difference at all??? also are piston rings same???

i have to buy a new headgasket now and i have my mobile mechanic to come build the engine back up for me :)

i wasent aware the pistons were the same, if they are thats grewat news, i have the same engine means that the compressions is adjusted by the headgasket thickness

score thanx for sharing your info and pics on the pistons.

i wasent aware the pistons were the same, if they are thats grewat news, i have the same engine means that the compressions is adjusted by the headgasket thickness

no bother man they look the same anyways :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

no bother man they look the same anyways :)

they shouldnt be the same :/

i have an n/a and glanza engine, and the pistons are different ill get some pics tomorrow because i gotta go down the the garage