Decat + Heatwrap = MEGA FLAMEAGE

Yeh same as above, ebay from textiles technologies or something. and stulet im just guessing it enhances it, as the exhaust gases stay hotter and therefore ignite the fuel better? You can put your hand round the exhaust after its been running with good heatwrap

weres the cheaps place to get heat wrap from???

Dude I have just bought a new zisco manifold and have tons of white heatwrap here,i'll see what i have left once it finally arrives and ive finished wrapping and i'll sort you some out..

I have a roll of black spare, actually enough to sort your mani u can have it for a fiver gimme a pm if your intrested im near castle lane

Meant to be getting my decat on this week so i cant wait to hear what thats going to sound like.

Was going to heatwrap it but heard it makes stuff crack easily so not going to bother.

In some cases yes liam it can crack, as if theres a slight gap etc in the wrap it will cause a heatspot and end in failure, its not an easy job but if done properly on good quality steel it will be fine. IE yours would be fine if wrapped properly