Hey everyone!

I have a confession to make. I don't own a starlet. I've never driven a starlet. In fact I've never really rated starlets until recently. You see the the starlet is a kind of a cute looking car, not that sporty looking - as standard.

Recently however I've had the chance to see some great examples of sporty, fantastic looking starlets. Most of which are owned by members of this forum. One of which belongs to my best mate, NangleBadger. You might have seen it about. It's purple!

I haven't joined this forum as a starlet owner, but a starlet fan. And a fan of all sporty small cars. And mostly because I've been told that this a good, friendly car modding community.

haha foggy took my advice and joined up!!! welcome to UKSC fogdog mate!

Any remember my very first post on the old site before it crashed?? It said "help, i got pasted by a matiz today, how can i make my starlet faster, can i bore it out to a 1.4 or 1.5??" Well i actually meant a YRV....and this is the YRV that passed me all those years ago!!! damn thing's a bloody rocket ship!!!!! damn second cam!!!! ;) :DB) B) B):p

Phil.

haha foggy took my advice and joined up!!! welcome to UKSC fogdog mate!

Any remember my very first post on the old site before it crashed?? It said "help, i got pasted by a matiz today, how can i make my starlet faster, can i bore it out to a 1.4 or 1.5??" Well i actually meant a YRV....and this is the YRV that passed me all those years ago!!! damn thing's a bloody rocket ship!!!!! damn second cam!!!! B) B) B) ;) :p:D

Phil.

lol minted mate

its true geo man, that was my first post!!!! i think it was " i got pasted by a Daewoo YRV today", somethin like that. This is when i found UKSC as i was SO humiliated because his bro laughed as he WHUPPED my ass!!!! wheres these light weight pullies!! that'll help get hhim back a wee bit....and some LED washer jets!!! i hear those are good for 50bhp... ;) :p :P ;) or maybe one of those ebay Turbonator jobs!!!! :p:DB) B) B)

Phil.