Er recaro seats and optional underseat tray might not go together

also there's several things for centre console like air fantasy, cupholders, multi box etc and only 2 slots to fit them. Assuming you want to keep your cd player that's 1 available slot lol

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shittt! Didn't realise there were such optional extras, that cool box is mint! Well done dude!

Thanks mate :)

Haha thats class Steve, nice find.

Was it an ep option or just a general toyota one?

They come in all sorts of toyotas but I've found one in the ep71 turbo brochure. Yet to find a GT brochure with one in but there may be one somewhere

Paying for another optional tonight. Wish some would start coming through now too many waiting

Extras Extras We all love extras :)

First....TRD Harness

abb0d24a.jpg

63093162.jpg

Second

c39b0f29.jpg

f9ab1f13.jpg

The TRD has faded like hell as you can see but its not the worst thing in the world. Il get it cleaned up and get josh to make me a replica decal to go over it :thumbsup:

Got one hell of an extra on the way too which as well as one or two other things will go to the collection

Also picked up some other little bits off the bay

Nice carbon fibre cooling panel

6b3411d0.jpg

18b81c32.jpg

These were cheap so i thought what the hell keeps with the TRD theme il put them on the rear seat belts

fdedf735.jpg

Got a CD multichanger too

4297c6f0.jpg

d2d810b0.jpg

With actual inners in there :o i have 2 but for some reason theres nothing inside them :lol:

An absolute old school genuine 1970's inspection lamp

b32ba061.jpg

Not sure if i can find a converter for this so it can be plugged in but il look into it at a later date

TRD boost gauge

247bcc6e.jpg

Never knew they did gauges but hey it was cheap as chips so i got it anyway

Genuine original accessories toyota alarm

3fda2cbc.jpg

0d760c5a.jpg

And the final cheapy dont even know why i bought this but it said toyota on it so i bought it haha

1540963f.jpg

Bag for life B)

Need to get my ass in gear and get everything fitted I've got a pile of optionals waiting to go on now haha

Thanks to mr B for bringing the gauge to my attention

Azz he's selling another type in TRD harness on eBay and you'll find them in yellow

Harnesses are awesome dude!!

Ive got a piece of shit at home with Toyota carved into it! Will you buy it :p:lol:

Yeh too right how much?