who didnt make japfest ?

Hahaa :) :)

Whereeeeee was you at anyway? Never seen you at your car so never got to speak to u!

I was walking around most of the day haha, stayed around near the starlets at the start then went off. I recognised your car though so knew it was you doing spins on the track :p lol

I was walking around most of the day haha, stayed around near the starlets at the start then went off. I recognised your car though so knew it was you doing spins on the track :) lol

Ahh lol !

And hey I only spun it once :):p

nope :) car cleaning day at home for me... at least i'll catch F1

They were actually showuing the F1 in the main building plus it was massively air conned too lol

Great spin luke was something not to be missed haha

All in favour of deleting the JAPFEST 2 AFTERMATH thread, raise your hand!!!

Pissing me off just reading it :( .

Nah but seriously, sounded quality! I will be at the shows next year though, show you boys what ive been working on :(

Well done lads! Good effort!

gutted i have two track time tickets here waisted, couldent even give them away

also the ep was not ready in time, couldent find a dam welder on a saturday to weld the hangers onto my exhaust.

well atleast i saved 4 tanks of petrol and a 10 hour round trip

sack all these event track days down south, after missing the last japfest ive pissed 100 quid up the wall in lost track day tickets.

if i had known you had track time going i would of had it aslong as it wasnt the 11:48 or 15:48 session :(

cant wait to get it back on track now, going past some bigger cars was a massive rush, the car surprised me big time :(