where to buy from ??

If your using the ct9 turbo still and your on about the oil feed return... RaceTech do them - Clicky

thanks but thts not what im on about lol

im not even sure what its called, its on the sump as standard on starlets comes with a ''black pipe'' on the sump to engine ''looks like a C' shape pipe with clips on both ends if u get me

sorry to sound confusing haa

Thanks!

what turbo is it for? i have the standard ct9 one for sale

no it dosent connect to turbo.. i already have braided ct9 water lines,

now im after the pipe that comes as standard on all starlets connects on to oil sump & other end connects to block..

im after that pipe in silicone not braided

i'l try get a pic because im confusing u i think lol

I kn.ow what you mean its the rubber pipe that is your oil return, roose motorsport do them along with a lot of places on ebay.

Someone must know the size of them shouldn't cost you more than £5 for an nice new shiney one :(

^^ exactly what i mean :lol:

for others that dont know here's a pic- look on the right hand side u will notice the black pipe http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/b...scs3079en0.jpg/

yeah the pipe your on about goes to the bottom of the oil drain on the turbo and other end goes to the sump im not on about the oil feed ! lol and the reason i asked for what turbo is cause depending on ya manifold the turbo may sit in a dif position like mine on my td04 is about an inch to the left so i had to make mine using 1/8 bpt rubber oil hosing

102e1694.jpg

this is a standard ct9 one - the metal pipe os the feed the rubber part is the return

e963d2ad.jpg