Hey people have been on here for coupple of months now and have been told to start a thread so here it is. it all started when i saw a bunch of starlets at cleethorpes thought i had to have 1 so put this on piston heads:SDC10508.jpg">

it took a while but eventually i settled on a deal with a guy from devon on this

SDC10569.jpg">

so went to pick it up with a massive smile on my face. the car has a few mods full decat stainless steel exhaust stainless ram manifold hybrid turbo front mount intercooler fuel pressure regulator rota gt3's uprated fuel pump hks fcd greaddy turbo timer and prosport boost gauge.

testdrove it and it was immense compared to the focus i loved it apart from a knocking noise coming from the back end put this down to all the parts in the boot, i know should ov checked rose tinted glasses and all that lol. so anyways paid £200 and gave him my focus and off i went had to drive all the way back from otherside of birmingham with no sounds as he had taken his head unit so stopped at a mates on way back and picked one up he had lying around, on the way back it started hammering it down and about 3 miles from home on motorway it hit fuel cut then everscince it has done it, so in all got my v but had a few things to get sorted. so first thing i did was get it over pit thus discovering the panhard rod bushes had gone so ordered a whiteline one from tm developments.SDC10577.jpg

"> next was sum new rubber for the front SDC10575.jpg">

then i decided the recaro rear bench was nice but it just had to come out, so out it came just seats carpet and wheel and jack for now maybe more later but who knows got to drive it every day but want it to be an all out track slag :) lol.SDC10581.jpg">

then next it was time to sort the fuel cut out i bought a gizzmo ms 2 from tm developments was well chuffed because not only was it boos controll but it had fcd and turbo timer too. so i set about installingSDC10578.jpg">

got the turbo timer and boost controll side in no worries but must have crossed the fcd wires because it sent alarm wappy and when i did get it started engine light was on and it was not spooling up right and was back fireing so turned it off and swapped the wires also reset the alarm went to start and it wound over for ages before eventually fireing up but no engine light and ran perfect untilll i reversed off the drive to test drive it and it cut out just like immobiliser was on. it wouldn't start untill i reset the alarm so got it started and pulled onto drive, next i tried wireing it back to normal but still had same problem got my mate whos an auto electrition and he said he thinks its the immob too so i rung toad and hey presto the man from toad is cummin tmrw yay Not cheap tho :D

this is how it stands at the moSDC10579.jpg">

hopefully mr toad will fix it tmrw and ill be on road again minus fuel cut and with tread yay lol.

oh ye ordered a few stickers off josh let me know what you think have also got mad front screen design but keeping that under wraps for now

SDC10576.jpg">

plan is to go mad with outside and minimal with inside, but missis sez no power untill hose is done lol so just asthetics and getting it back to former glory, oh ye forgot to say bigup mr socks for headlight resto cheers dude worked a treat altho i used a bit of brasso just before was and imo it looked even better, just a few pics as it stands now

SDC10583.jpg">

SDC10571.jpg">

SDC10580.jpg">

SDC10582.jpg">

SDC10569.jpg

new hks ssqv bov with bit of fuel pipe lol till silicone one turns up. thats all for now will be a long project but shud be fun :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks a really smart car mate :)

what wheels are they?

look like my gt3 reps :D

there rota gt3's gonna keep these and refurb em get the rims polished again and i also want a set of 15" grids in different colours seen it on one i went to test drive and it looks shit hot lol

cheers bud there for sale now going to put my black ones back on

ye dude i know was thinking bout it but tbh ant got the reddies and dont think they wud go with the scheme, but to any one who's thinking of buying these rims do it there minty fresh and look the dogs good luck dude :)

Are you sure it has something todo with electrics why it wont start? you said it has a knocking noise when you brought it maybe that knocking noise has got worse now it wont alow it to start?

yes dude im sure that knocking (tapping) noise was a sticking lifterand scince been sorted but thnks for ideas.

Smallupdate: got sick of trying to find problem so dropped it off at auto electricians this afternoon fingers crossed its bak for cadwell :)