• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Thanx alot dude twas nice to meet u too looking to seeing your project and your dogs loland now our lass is now bugging me for another shepherd thnks alot lol and ye like I said the noise was too much day to day will take em back out for trackdays only now any ways once again cheers for comments and I'll c u tmrw

hello to all guess what i just picked up today......

SDC19491.jpgThats right Emange baby yay lol big thanks to rob h for this great guy and missus n dog was sweet too lol cheers for the bru cant wait now will be installed and mapped on tues along with a few other bits will is doing for me :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

right updated this before the site went down again and it seems to have dissapeared, anyways got the car back from wills and all was fine for the first coupple of days but then it started boosting at bout 4500 revs and smoking so went back and will did a few checks and long story short they were both on their way out and instead of throwing thousands at it decided better just to start again with 5e more power and new paint job, so m,ate came round the other day and work commenced:

SDC19775.jpg

SDC19776.jpg

SDC19777.jpg

so after a very long time due to not having a engine hoist or driveshaft socket eventually the engine came out

SDC19779.jpg

SDC19780.jpg

and the offending article

SDC19781.jpg

SDC19782.jpg

and heres a few bits ive piled up ready to sell will get a fs thread up soon loads to get rid of

SDC19783.jpg

also nipped to auto paint at tollbar to get the prep materials

SDC19796.jpg

just waiting for it to get a little warmer or a nice warm garage and will be able to get everything else stripped and start the prep work, more updates soon

right had a bit of spare time and good weather today so decided to do a bit more got all of the engine bay loom out and most of everything else still got to take fuel gubbins and brake stuff out but progress is progress lol.

SDC19797.jpg

wile i was doing that my mate was stripping the stickers off that needed to come off and was sposed to be stripping the back end down but unfortunately i forgot to get a car cover woops, anyways we did what we could before i had to go out.

SDC19798.jpg

SDC19799.jpg

like i said progress is progress however slow lol, hopefully be stripping the rest pretty soon as soon as ive made room for interior in house and then hopefully to mates garge to do prep so long as his car is done and out the way, keep your eyes peeled more updates coming soon.

• 2 months later...

right small update havent been able to do much recently due to weather and the house but weather was on our side today so we cracked on managed to get most of shell rubbed down just a coupple of bits left now, will be finishing off the body and then starting on bumpers skirts and spoiler when i get back from work tmrw weather being good that is, heres a few pics after todays work...

SDC10211.jpg

SDC10208.jpg

SDC10209.jpg

SDC10210.jpg

SDC10212.jpg

So thats were im at hopefully can get the prep done for end of month when its off to spray booth, also phonecall to toyota tmrw to order new lights n other stuff

also forgot to mention i picked a set of these up the other day sprayed in same colour as car well pleased.....

SDC10214.jpg

ordering paradas tmrw for them, also got glass man coming round to take glass out this week, anyways keep your eyes peeled nother update soon