Neighbours love me!

As you most of you know my neighbours love me and what my cars do allot.

The new Love faction seems to be with my odd working hours like just coming in from work now around 3:30am when i lock my car my neighbours alarm bell goes off lol :(

They are pissed of as you would expect and are fairly old them selves. but i don't think they know its me yet. :(

hahaha my neighbours love me, i work as a retained firefighter so can be called out at any time and to get my car off the dive its uphill as u can imagine it makes a bit of noise in the early hours, all i get is "late call last night?" lol :(

:(

My neighbours..have no choice.

Except the old boy a few houses down who came out giving the evils. Get in before I drop you in your grave a few years early, faggot.

It scared the shit out of me!! 3.30am walking past someones house and you hear some chime just after u walk past there door The guys a physco too. I was fucked man!

it wasn't untill i got indoors, i realised what had actually happen

Old people live at the bottom of my street and the amount of shit I've had off the police due to their complaints is unbelievable. They almost gave me an asbo for working in the garage at one point :)

No-one's complained one bit about my Cupra R yet, cars that don't make a ridiculous amount of noise and can be driven at any time without pissing off everyone ftw.

I often joke with my neighbours over a few beers about my driving home late at night.

to be honest i keep it as quiet as i can, I dont boot it around at stupid o'clock to piss everyone off and wake them all up as some do work early hours etc.

I find I very annoying when you are lying in bed and you can just hear some Shit being revved to redline. And I live near a park and grassland so it's always happening especially weekends!

I don't intend on pissing people off most of the time.

my neighbours dont know my car for the noise. they know it for the bonnet being up pretty much daily, for my fiddling with it!!!!

and when i decided to clean out the carb by doing the redex in the carb treatment they all closed there windows. it said on the container all the dirt from the carb will leave the car as smoke!!!! directions for use, leave car at tick over to warm clowly pour 100ml down the carb then race the engine for 5-7mins!!!!!

i smoked out the whole street!!!!! and racing the engine with the airbox off was nice noisy fun!!!!!:)

me and missis moved into a house in a cul de sac almost a year ago and theres a couple of noisy cars,mine included but even the celica gets drowned out by the blokes tvr across the road!

and the next door neighbours son has a punto who plays loud music everytime he comes home late at night, thud thud thud at 2am. going to get the launch control setup and annoy the c*nt when he's still lying in bed at midday :)