Hey guys,

I broke my 1st TD04 hybrid glanza about 18 months ago and have regretted it ever since :D

Outside.jpg

I had a JDM Integra type R which i loved but i just didnt have the love i had for my glanza.

theeye.jpg

So the decision was made to get another starlet so i picked up ep91steves forged glanza

IMG00197-20110612-1318.jpg

But i needed to pay off a few things after buying my 1st house so it was sold a month later :p

Sorted out my finances and picked up my current motor which to be honest is what i have always wanted, a genuine TOMs gt turbo :rolleyes:

IMG00255-20110717-1324.jpg

IMG00268-20110725-1519-1.jpg

IMG00267-20110724-0758-1.jpg

IMG00265-20110724-0757-1.jpg

IMG00266-20110724-0757-1.jpg

IMG00269-20110725-1519-1.jpg

IMG00257-20110717-1325-1.jpg

IMG00256-20110717-1325-1.jpg

Had a few niggly bits and pieces needed doing but all in all a solid little motor :D

Spec when i got her :- TOMs bumper, grill, sideskirts and rear spats, carbon bonnet, buddyclub p1 wheels, FMIC, front mount air filter, catback powerflow exhaust and a rediculous amount of speakers and sub etc.

First things first i took out all the sub, amp and 6x9s etc, then i went over the car and fixed all the little bits that needed doing. Then i fitted my greddy type s bov, always wanted 1 :D

My mate was breaking his mk1 before he sold it so i purchased his TOMs tec ecu. I then discovered the drivers seat was worn so it would basically recline if you leant back lol.

Me and my mate set about making rails for my spare seat i had.

IMG00258-20110723-1501.jpg

And the seat in :D a lot better knowing im not going to fall out or die lol

IMG00263-20110724-0757-1.jpg

Thats as far as i have got since owning her in the last 3 weeks lol. Much more to come once my parts come through :D

Looks good dude. Get that front bumper filled and painted, looks like its seen a few stones in its time lol. Let me know if your up for meeting up soon, been a while. Dont think youve seen mine since the purple re-spray?

Thanks for the comments guys :rolleyes:

Yea Sparky I kind of miss her :D

It is that 1 with the â??welded diffâ? but I don't know if it is. If it was it would pull you straight but it pulls you around corners like my old cusco did. Will find out soon when I put in my paddle clutch lol.

Yea Lewis I havnt seen the purple respray, definately be up for a meet sometime to catch up :p

Nice looking gt dude I love the tom's look, my mk1 will be fully tom's equipped when I get back from Portugal in two weeks and I cant wait!!

Question... How many times have you caught the front bumper and skirts on the floor? I've ran mine on 15" tom's new action wheels and the skirts lowered on tein coilovers for a few mOnths now and caught it loads of times, I'm worried about how careful I'm gonna have to be with the front bumper fitted and freshly painted!

Yes yes yeeeees dude!! Fuckin sweet lookin gt :p welcome back and if it turns out its a welded diff shout me up, me and grant have three oem lsd boxes sat about and two pairs of lsd drive shafts lol :rolleyes:

@ MARC MOSS - I have caught it a few times but tbh its on things like speed bumps so you expect it. I just take my time now because i dont want to ruin it, I havnt caught the sideskirts yet tho.

@ Shorty - Yea mate i love these little cars mate i cant keep away lol. Yea mate if it is i will give you a shout and pop a new box and shafts in :)

@ Lawrence - Dont lose the love man, I did and regretted it like fuck for getting rid of my beloved glanza :)