My EP Build thread (Bye bye little car)

Lovely looking car dude! Oh and the rolla manis are a piece of piss to fit billy! basically unbolt it all and fit the new one, but then the throttle cable doesnt fit properly so just a small bit of cut metal to make a new holder took me about 5mins. Job sorted

Thanks The Toffinator.

Still waiting for that manifold, my friend is a bit slow :)

Colour coding ideas anyone ? And Has anyone done anything to there factory antenna ? My one is huge (long) Wet and ugly :( What can I get to cover it up or something ?

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely looking car dude! Oh and the rolla manis are a piece of piss to fit billy! basically unbolt it all and fit the new one, but then the throttle cable doesnt fit properly so just a small bit of cut metal to make a new holder took me about 5mins. Job sorted

Haha I didn't fit it, I just stood there and watched as someone I know did because the biggest thing I could probably do is service a car at this point in time haha

And I was thinking just paint the mirrors for now as most cars have black plastic around the mirrors anyway, centre consoles look a bit tacky colour coded in my opinion, even though I'm about to stickerbomb mine haha

They say "you cant polish shit" but you have deffo brought that shit to life an looking pretty good aswell..

Well done for your good efforts...

I had no idea it will come out like this, but looks like, polish (t-cut) can bring anything to life :)

wow, you've done a mint job at restoring the car to its former glory if not even better :) looks awesome mate! like the colour coded door handles and side mirrors.

i could have never made that dent go away if i had it, some good skills there :( I would be after some speedlines as billy says, they do transform the look of the car

Thanks for your kind words :) I love this little red beauty and I will do everything to make it look and drive good :)

My budget is very limited, but I'm trying to source things for it :)

Little update

imag0191w.jpg

Was not expecting it too be that red.

imag0190rs.jpg

nice and clean bonnet :)

imag0189oy.jpg

P.S. What are speedlines :blink: ?

imag0188hc.jpg

Still waiting for my rolla manifold :(

Please tell me what you think, and some other cheap upgrades, and ideas

• 6 months later...

Ok, so here we have a little update on my car.

So this is how she stands now

Mini cooper wheels

20120110131128.jpg

After 4 hours of some Autoglym stuff :)

20120219165332.jpg

20120219165228.jpg

20120219165237.jpg

Next step on my (Budget) list would be lowering springs.

Does anyone have anything cheap cheap around 40mm ? I need really cheap as all my car is a budget car so far I have put around £550 In this car, including car price :)

Oh and I would like front seats a bit more comfy, anyone has got anything that would fit ? Cheap aswell :)

If anyone has any more cheap ideas, for performace or looks I would be glad to hear them.

I have Rolla mani, iridium plugs, cone air filter with 10cm cold air feed, fpr, timing advanced a bit.

Thanks for watching :)

I will upload a couple of pics of my paseo dials.