fallen back in love with it

nice one rob thats kinda wierd i was saying today i really need to re-paint mine there flaking a bit. i was think ing about going darker although i might just paint them silver again :lol::p ;) :p:)

nice handbag by the way ;)

take the two screws out of the shroud and pull it off, then undo screw at top of cluster and two at bottom, pull forwards slightly and push down slide hand over top, cutting it in process, slide fingers down the back and feel for a release in the middle squeeze it and hey presto gauges removed

• 2 months later...

Well yet again it seem's like i have not been on here for ever, to keep you all updated i managed to get a better bonnet of idrees_sr and that is now fitted and awaiting along with the rest of the car to go into the spray shop to all get tarted up i have also ordered my sticker set fot the car and started to fit some new seat's :blink: to say they are a pain to fit is an understatement ha ha but i like them and they are really comffy and hold you in well aswell as being lower to the ground still got loads of idears and a list so long of things to do to it

DSC04215.jpg

Well yet again it seem's like i have not been on here for ever, to keep you all updated i managed to get a better bonnet of idrees_sr and that is now fitted and awaiting along with the rest of the car to go into the spray shop to all get tarted up i have also ordered my sticker set fot the car and started to fit some new seat's :) to say they are a pain to fit is an understatement ha ha but i like them and they are really comffy and hold you in well aswell as being lower to the ground still got loads of idears and a list so long of things to do to it

DSC04215.jpg

looking very good there your rice rockets coming on great lol keep it up

sound :)

looking good mate

what are those seats from ?

hi there enzo the seats are out of a 180SX s13 phase2. i hated the standard seat's i think they came with piss stain's as standard and the trim pattern was horrible and i kept ended up in passangers seat every time i go round a corner or rubbing my head on the roof.

• 1 year later...

i know this topic is old. but is there a kit out there where u can make your own splitter from scratch.. As i want to put my own lines and curves into it. Or i cud start with a laguna splitter and add to it. Wht materials is used.

use a laguna lip...

make a fiberglass mould of it... (make sure its the same size as the bumper)

then add peices to fiberglass a mould of...

then filler etc...

OR find a lip you like on another car and make a copy.. then cut, trim, snip, snap till it fits the EP with alot of work lol

• 2 months later...