* Raj's Dark Green EP91 Project *

Quite like that!!!

But if i was to be picky, get smaller numberplates and sort the angled exhausts out B)

Quite like those rims to be honest, a friend of a friend got them on his corsa which is black and pretty low and they look lovely on that B)

thanx guys, the angle of the picture makes the exhuast look bent, but its realli straight and fitted in well, an yeh looking to change the plates, they look too squary to be onest, need propa import plates, but at the mom, getting all the glanza parts for it, managed to find glanza spoiler headlights, an bumper, need need the bonnet now, so hopefulli ud see big change in it soon, B)

B) B) B) on yes he did!!! B):D owned MJ dude!

I like that alot, im with sparky here!!!! im likin the rims ALOT! they go very well with the car and the over all effect is very aggressive, i like it alot man!! congrats!!!

and yes i am biased to dark wheels with polished spoke fronts :p :P :p :P :p:D :D :p :P :p :P :pB) B) B) B) :lol: we cant all drive about on rotas and rays and enkeis, then we'd all look the damn same and where would the fun be in that!

Phil.

thanx Phil, thts the sort of look im after the dark mean aggressive look lol, just brought sum GT turbo seats from scrappies for it, just noticed they didnt even come with belt buckles, so kinda stuck, trying to get hold of idrees to help, but hes busi with his coursework, :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

after spending a substantial amount of money this is how she looks now! ;) full front end glanza conversion wid 99 spec bumper an a glanza S bonnet wid glanza spoiler. took alot of time an effort but many thanx to Idrees and Joz for their help wid it all, much appreciated, all views wellcome! :p

P1011055.jpg

P1011059.jpg

P1011049.jpg

P1011053.jpg

P1011052.jpg

Raj mate, you seriously know the score lol!

Great pics mate, I really like!!

Top top work and its great to see some progress since your last update.

Please please continue, and make sure to secure some glanza sides as they will near complete the package, as well as a rear bumper and splitter perhaps later on.

Im sure this has given you the starlet modding bug all over again as she is such a splendid base to work on mate, I look forward to seeing this project continue...

Joz