ive got the choice to do it by post wanted to know if anyone has before?

my mate has done but he got 3 points and £600 fine for doing 57mph in a 30 zone. i think he got the heavy fine for not turning up imo.

got done same thing. saw van on bridge ages away slammed brakes on but they got some good range on those cameras! got done doing 83 on the a23 from brighton. done by post got 3 points and £60 fine something like that.

pain. in. the. ass.

atleast the bm looks pretty cool in the pic lol.

got done same thing. saw van on bridge ages away slammed brakes on but they got some good range on those cameras! got done doing 83 on the a23 from brighton. done by post got 3 points and £60 fine something like that.

pain. in. the. ass.

atleast the bm looks pretty cool in the pic lol.

haha cheers mate it does look pretty good. i was stuck behind about 5 cars doing 65mph once the all moved out the way i planted my foot then see the van and slammed by brakes on.

hard lines dude! would of been a better pic of the gt! :p ive got a friend wos going to court over speeding, she got caught doing 116mph in her 1.2corsa and the offical stats for her car says it will only do 106mph. so shes gona go try use that!

It makes no difference if you plead guilty or not, at this stage they just want to know who is driving. It will automatically get bounced to the courts as its outside the fixed penalty criteria (i think fixed penalty deals with up to about 85mph in a 70mph zone).

If this is on the motorway your going to be looking at a minimum of 5 points, possibly 6 which for new drivers can mean a retest, depends on circumstances!

The mitigating circumstances box is for stuff like, if you got banned what hardship it would bring to you or others (Courts do not care if you lose your job) I used the excuse that my brother is Autistic and that if i got banned i wouldnt be able to drive him to his care centres and days out and stuff. (courts are not allowed to cause unecassary hardship to others by taking your licence off you). It got me off a ban as i was at the limit of points on my licence! although now i have 12 points :p

I know a fair bit about motoring convictions and the courts and the best approach to get off stuff, how many points do you have and how long have you been driving?

I can suggest whats best to write to get the least fine and points

hard lines dude! would of been a better pic of the gt! :p ive got a friend wos going to court over speeding, she got caught doing 116mph in her 1.2corsa and the offical stats for her car says it will only do 106mph. so shes gona go try use that!

if i was in my gt it would have been going in the potm lol. ive read a story like in the paper before cops tried saying this lad in a 1.0 ka was doing 120mph

Goto court even if your pleading not guilty, if you dont they always give you a steeper fine and more points. If you go in person saying you plead guilty and make it obvious that you are sorry they will be less likely to stiff you with a stick.

When you fill out the money forms too just make it look like your skint and you have hardly any spare disposable income, you can get less of a fine then, or opt to pay it weekly/monthly.

Looks like those 5 points that come off are going back on then!

Good luck mate

if i was in my gt it would have been going in the potm lol. ive read a story like in the paper before cops tried saying this lad in a 1.0 ka was doing 120mph

lol, ignore it mate! I've ignored 2 speeding fines now and have heard nothing about them since :p and this was like 3 years ago! i was told that if you were to ignore it and they dont do anything within 6 months of the first letter they cant do anything about it :p and i managed to do it twice! has saved my money and points on my license :p

lol, ignore it mate! I've ignored 2 speeding fines now and have heard nothing about them since :p and this was like 3 years ago! i was told that if you were to ignore it and they dont do anything within 6 months of the first letter they cant do anything about it :p and i managed to do it twice! has saved my money and points on my license :p

Now that is lucky indeed!!