help give me faith

ok so basically my car failed mot on wishbone bushes as some of you know , i then couldnt undo the bolt due to the captive nut ... now the headache begins

so this morning i travelled 75 miles to tm developments , cause no garage in norwich will do this problem for me , all good dave gets it sorted so i get home after 4 hours of travelling etc and start to undo the wheel , then my stupid F******* lock nut tool snaps on the inside and rounds the bolts , not a big problem i know and £22 later sorted so anyway , get to the wishbone and with hardly any effort the bolt came out so i then went to put the bolt in and to my surprise i could push the whole length of the bolt in i tried tighting it and nothing !

so theres only 2 things it could be

the thread has rounded on the bolt , or the thread has rounded on the nut if its the bolt im keeping the car if its the nut then im breaking the car

i hope for hell its the bolt i believe it is cause it will tighten slightly to the point i cant pull the bolt out so im hoping

heres a pic what ya think

d265b1d4.jpg

37a4cf42.jpg

please tell me its the bolt thats threaded :harhar:

i rang them and told them and they said the bolt was pretty shifty , but all they did was weld the captive nut back on so hopefully the nuts ok and its just the bolt

do toyota stock them i wana try and get one tomoz and sort this issue , i am 21 years old and i am really genuinly ready to cry lol

ok so unfortuantly yesterday was a waste of money :o £50 and the captive nut once again snapped so it didnt last a day !

044d4edc.jpg

so now im screwed as i cant drive it anywhere or get fixed

im now outta ideas money and hope