Off to Ibiza, now to get rid of the gut in 3 weeks!

Ha ha managed to persuade the mrs that we should have our Honeymoon in Ibiza! off on the 24th September for the closing parties so should be brilliant!! Only down side is now is i want to lose a stone, im about 12 12lb at the minute and im 5"10, i should be able to lose 12lbs in 3 weeks if i diet hard and start doing some running, what you reckon?

Just started the onslaught of chicken dinner everything arrrgghhh! im starving already!!!

Your gut is one of the hardest parts to tone/lose mate, i reckon you could lose a stone no problem with some cardio work and decent diet, but i would say you would need longer to lose the gut dude lol

by the way- bastard!!! lol Ibiza closing parties!!!!! :p i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah if i can get down to 12stone dead i'll be happy with that, just gonna ban all booze now and eat nothing but protein and veg! Once im on it I am usually pritty good, but seeing as im staying down San Antonio bay i gotta compete with all these 21 year old lads!! ha ha

if you go running alot and eat stuff with next to no fat in it youl probably do that no problem lol. just to add , im only 1" taller and 14stone lol. do i need to lose weight too ha

Gonna mix it up with a bit of madness and chill out the same time, cant beat the white isle!!

go and see tiesto if its still on a monday night dunno if season has ended was the most mentalist night out ever i went this year it was crazy

3 weeks isnt a long time tbh so your best bet is moving more and eating a lot less

eat 500cals less than your maintenance and try and do as much cardio a day as poss

could try a few supplements too. ephedrine and caffeine in a stack are good for weight loss, and yohimbine is good for loosing weigh around your man handles haha

loads of info on the net to help you tho

I've studied sympathomimetic drugs like ephedrine at uni and I HIGHLY recommend you don't take anything with Ephedrine in, there can be some very nasty side effects.

If you want a fat burner try Euro Stacker 4, no ephedrine in there..

But as above, running in the morning before breakfast and eating less (don't use a treadmill, they don't work you as hard)

Oh, and yohimbine is used to treat erectile dysfunction lol

yeah but so does paracetamol? everything has side effects and some people seem to get them worse

ive taken ephe for a while and have no bad side effects, apart from fat loss obv

as i said tho, read up on anything you take first

oxyelite also seems to get good reviews

Best of luck weight loss is hard!!

im 6ft 1 was about ~15-16 at my heaviest (unconfirmed tho didnt weigh myself at the time but felt gorgy as fook broke a sweat when walking fast ect) now im 14 bang on got a long way to go yet but the difference you feel is amazing! so much lighter on my feet and clothes look diff too

yeah but so does paracetamol? everything has side effects and some people seem to get them worse

That's a bit night and day comparing ephedrine to paracetamol lol. The latter of which has virtually no side effects, whereas the former can cause heart arrhythmias, hypertension, etc..my point it's a risk I would personally not take but read up and decide for yourself :p

dont crash diet though cause that dont work eat plenty of veg and protein as you said. go running its a good way to lose it. you near any pools too cause swimming is one of the best ways to tone up as you use nearly every muscle in your body

I've been taking ephe for a year or so with no side effects either...

High Six!

I joke, I joke! ;)

lol! I laughed :p.

Just do lots of excercise and eat chicken salads mate. If you want a flat belly then you're gonna have to work it not just lose weight. I'm 5ft8 and 10 stone 8 lbs and I still have a little pot belly if I let it hang out. Get doing sit ups, crunches etc and you'll notice a big difference... Might need a bit more time than what you have left though.

Basically put some effort in and kickstart a new regime/way of life mate, not just for the holiday.

Will do wonders for everything. Crash diet and other so called easy ways out (pills etc) will just make you eventually ill.

If you want to whip off your t-shirt in Ibiza be prepared to sweat for it and rekindle your body's metabolism ;)

The gut is usually the last part that starts to disappear, speaking from experience :p

You also don't want a skinny washboard stomach, you want some visible abs.

For your height your weight actually sounds fine, but it is totally realistic for you to trim up/tone up a little before your hols.

You are hardly in danger of carrying excess body fat but that extra 14lbs will make all the difference I found in how trim you look and how clothes fit.

Not the same for everyone of course depending on weight and height.

Joz