hey guys,

Another newbie has arrived :p

im soon to be on the hunt for glanza v B) ive had a starlet gt ep82 about 4yrs ago which i had for about 5yrs B) i really miss it and want another one!! i look back now and wish i never sold it :p i sold it for a silly price aswell lol... it had D2's, wilwood brakes and blitz exhaust etc... power wise was not massive but the handling and braking was immense and miss pushing it to its limits ;)

At th mo i drive a rx7 fd3s which is soon to be mapped and should chuck out 550bhp @ fly. But its to much to drive as a daily and gets to much attention in the wrong way. its basically a track toy.

cant wait to get me hands on a ep91, just need to sell my honda smx and then i can look to go and get one!! I would like just clean and tidy one with a little bit more poke than standard and i would be happy!!

Theres some aswome examples on here which i have been reading B) sorry im waffling on!! just excited :p

Cheers

Nick