Getting paid for doing nothing, good old google!!

You just need to sign up for googles adsense programme, google it. Add a load of videos to youtube and there is an option to "monitise" them.

This sticks ads in your videos and you get paid every time someone clicks an add, works out about roughly 40pence a click. Its been going on for years but only now i just found out about it when youtube sent me an email.

I might have to delete this thread actually, im not allowed to directly advertise to people to click on the ads, just read the terms and conditions!!

oops!

I'm sure we could organise a thread with a link to each persons channel. If people wanna click on ads then its there choice :D more money people get. I'm sure they'd be more paid members and people attendin shows etc so as a club I'm sure we could take an interest in the ads lol

few words to the wise with adsense...

dont click or get people to click for you... google aint stupid and they WILL find out...

I have this running on several sites and rake in £120+ a month from it :D

and your also not allowed to screenshot to show other people! if they spot u doing it again, ya fucked! There VERY strict!