Oem window tints?

Is there such a thing? I've just removed the tints that came with my EP82 and they have faded so much there like a light brown now. Just under the spoiler where it has been protected by the sun is still black and under where the wiper sits. The other thing is that the demister lines are on the tint and match up perfectly. Probably sounds stupid but thought id see if there were such a thing :lol:

Sounds like you had a tough time getting yours off Josh! ;) I just picked away at the corner of each one and peeled off. Didn't even leave any glue! Was well pleased haha

I'll double check the tints to see if they say uv cut :lol: cheers for the info Socks

I had tints from factory on mine and they were completely clear after years of sun

Left a fair bit of glue behind, I used 1/4 of a bottle of auto glym glass cleaner to remove it :)

I haven't removed the tint on the rear though as I didn't want to damage the heated lines, anyone know if it will? When I started it was imprinted on the tint :)