UKSC Show Season 2011

Is everyone having a copy and typing and then they're getting printed or laminated and written on with marker?

Think it will be written on with a marker at shows otherwise we will have to produce hundreds and some people may never attend a show!!!!

So laminated it is unless others have ideas??

John

sorry mark your text got lost in my hangover! haha,

right my thoughts are. . . hand written looks shite, the majority of us are blokes and il be the 1st to admit, lads handwriting is fairly poor! :ph34r:

so how we gona get round it? everyone after a spec sheet will have to send me the details and il type them onto the sheets, print them and laminate them. lets face it tho, next time were going to need them is japfest?? so plenty of time!

my next problem is. . . my new laptop doesnt have and word proccessing programe because im a cheap arse and couldnt be arsed spending £60 on something i thought i wouldnt need (yes i was wrong!!) so will have to get a dodgy download or open my wallet but seen as my clutch started slipping today itl have to be a dodgy download or il just wait n buy a proper 1 as there is no immediate rush for them!

sound ok?

sorry lol it just seems like the logical choice, rather than some poor person having to worry about that jazz too.

host the template on the forum as a free resource, folk download, populate, print, laminate, bring with them, if they forget, they suck.

and if someone's spec list is bigger than the template they just put more returns between the headers and populate away, then if its 4 pages long well sure its their windscreen their filling, not anyone elses.

jobs a good 'un.

Phil.

sorry lol it just seems like the logical choice, rather than some poor person having to worry about that jazz too.

host the template on the forum as a free resource, folk download, populate, print, laminate, bring with them, if they forget, they suck.

and if someone's spec list is bigger than the template they just put more returns between the headers and populate away, then if its 4 pages long well sure its their windscreen their filling, not anyone elses.

jobs a good 'un.

Phil.

Excellent idea mate, lets get this sorted as this is another way of making the stand/club more professional

John

• 3 weeks later...

jobs a good 'un.

Phil.

All

We any further forwrad with this matter??

Any other thoughts ideas to improve our presence at shows??

John