UKSC Show Season 2011

Gents/Ladies

Just a quick thank you to all involved and those that supported this years show season smile.gif

I hope everyone is in agreement that the club has reached a new level of professionalism which is down to ALL of you.

We need to keep the ball rolling for next year and hope we get the attendance that we achieved this year bearing in mind we are are small club of enthusiasts.

Does anyone feel we could have done any thing different to improve our presence at shows or even done thing better at shows??

Rob ,Steve and i noticed the celica club all had a4 sheets of paper in the car windows with username and actual names on, this is something we could do and get laminated say 60 copies.

Quick pictures of stand at JAE

Stand.jpg

Night.jpg

300686_2409092510478_1346182228_2894350_324892964_n.jpg

Thanks to all involved, any sorry for stealing peoples pics :)

John

was a great season, realy enjoyed showing with you guys, dont know why i havent for the past 5 years! :)

a4 sheets with username and names on it would be good but why not turn them into proper scec sheets?

name

username

car

year

engine

engine mods

interior mods

exterior mods

bhp

on proper uksc headed laminted paper ect. . . gives people looking around our stand thats dont know much about the cars somthing to read and get to grips with the extent of work gone into some of them.

as John said massive thanks to all involved its been yet another brill year for shows

were really getting the clubs name out there and still dominating Japfest and Japfest 2 with the biggest stands at both this year pretty much. well done guys thanks for all your efforts. as John said any feedback please contact one of the events team. (me john or Rob) we'll listen to any suggestions and encourage input from any member on here

Thanks once again and il be seeing most of you at Japfest next year where we'll do it all again :)

cheers guys

I would just like to 3rd what John and Steve have said! Its been another massively successful year!

At the end of last year we had quite a lot of input after JAE and i think we have grown from this outing as much of it in to action as possible and it would be great to do the same again so any suggestions no matter how big or small were interested to hear them so we can continue to grow!

Roll on 2012 :)

Rob

The 3 shows I've attended this year have been brilliant so thanks to all the organizers and anyone else involved.

I'll definitely be attending more next year.

Username/Real name in the window is a mint idea - makes it easier identifying peoples cars and putting names to faces :)

The only one small point i would ask is that i would be happy to pay a littlee extra for recorded delivery of my tickets and stand pass before the event as i'm not always up for getting up at silly o'clock on a sunday to meet up for the stand pass. Guess i'm getting old but would rather get there a bit later and stay unil the end when finals are running at places such as santa pod the get there dead early but leave in the middle of the afternoon.

id like to scond the fact that a spc type sheet is far better than just a user name/real name as tbh unless you dont speak and spend a whole show stood next to the car, or worse still put a photo of your self on the sheet then it doesnt realy give much extra info tbh.

i used to put full spec sheets in the widscreen of the v, tbh as daz said it will give far more insite to those who dont realy see Know just how much effort and time goes into these cars. if you walk around the evo's and scooby's at shows they always have spec plaques on show and people know how much work goes in to a car like that, theres a fair few cars on this forum that out way the spec's and work that have gone in to alot of the bigger cars, but passers by would have no idea :)

All

Agree with the spec sheet, but this would be down to each owner, can anyone knock up an A4 word document/sheet with the Club logo and the below info on so that users can down load and complete the relevant section??

name

username

car

year

engine

engine mods

interior mods

exterior mods

bhp

John

I was only at JAE this year, but it was fantastic. The club is definately on an UP, and it's all down to the hardworking guys like rob, john, steve and all the other guys working behind the scenes to bolster this clubs reputation.

I will be hitting up the track days next year (or trying to!), so I can get the full UKSC event experience.