• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Evening all

I have been battling the temptation of other cars in the market as sort of want something new to fiddle with, but have decided to continue with the v project.

The rear end seems very loose under braking at the moment so going to check everything out when its warm again.

And really want new wheels for the summer months. Its something that really annoys me about my v, the wheels are very pitted and so skinny for my liking. Thinking 15x7 maybe 15x7.5 but yet to find anything which flicks my switch. Was looking at sticking to the OEM look but cant deal with the 14s any more. Plus the grip my current tyres supply is poor to say the least so a decent set for sure with the new wheels is a must.

Will update once i have something of interest to show.

Carl

Does this have a rear arb fitted, if not maybe worth looking at as it will keep the rear end under control during harsh braking.

Wheels wise I think white on white looks mega on the 98 spec's and with the right set it keeps that OEM look.

• 3 weeks later...