Here is my Glanza, nothing amazing done to it but its in amazing condition. Brought with 34'000 miles on the clock. Totally standard and loaded with optional extras.

Tho since i have had it i have added a couple of mods, including de-cat, meister r coilovers,rsr panhard and new plates front and rear. In the near future i hope to add new wheels and maybe something to push the bhp up a bit.

Few pictures of the car as it is

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

Our fiesta too

DSCN0306.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks immaculate, that's incredibly low mileage too! Is the passenger door open in the picture, or is that a rubbing strip?

Its got some rubber strip thingys down the edge, going to remove them as yet.

Yea the lad before stored it for a while and only drove it in the summer at weekends. Just needs a few bits to get it looking good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nothing exciting but few things have been going on in recent months. RSR panhard fitted,Rear quarter glanza decals fitted, removed the awful chrome things on the doors and just changed oil and oil filter. Adjusted ride height too so another 20mm down at the front and 15mm at the rear.

Still not decided on the wheels yet. Fancy something different to set it apart but cant decide.

What setting do people with meister r coilovers run??I was 16 front and rear but am now 10 and 10.

Socks i was reading your guide to 200bhp, tidy piece that,very handy.

I have added a decat but not sure what to do next engine wise. Thinking finish exhaust system off then add fmic and mani. What manifolds best for the ct9, and should i avoid mild steel?

I have a mate who can build me a exhaust system and i wondered what the buddyclub exhaust system had on it, in the way of diameter of the pipe and silencers? Watched a video of liam ds v and like the sound it produces.

I remember when i added a decat to my old vxr its popped like mad on each gear change but nothin on the v :)

It was up for sale for quite awhile. Was the lad from ireland who went to uni in portsmouth. Shocked no one brought it before me. Is so clean.

Aahhhh i know which one it is now! I had my Glanza when this came up for sale. I remember wanting to get rid of mine to replace it with this! Look after her dude, you've got a minter!

• 3 weeks later...

Little update, i made a nice purchase last weekend in the form of sock's fujitsubo power getter. Should be fitted tomorrow so may add a picture of it soon.

2012-01-15172828.jpg

2012-01-15172756.jpg

And my latest problem with my drive way

2011-12-23135605.jpg

Still on the look out for alloys but i really cant decide as yet. I wanna be different but its hard to choose.

Also done a small service a few weeks ago so the engine is nice and healthy.

More to come soon

Carl