• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.9 whats that in psi???, why not go for the full 1.1bar???

do you have a hks actuater? and what are you using for a boost controller

mines drops back down to 10psi after around 5300 rpm,???????

only on standard mani G, yeah i got the hks, will wind up a tad when i get new mani ;)

i got profec a boost controller but it dont work :p

gotta be honest not a fan, totally irrelavant to your colour scheme - not keen on style either

lol its not irrelavant as i have other mods planned to tie in, the car is mostly white just now... ;)

I think the Red lip goes with the reflets, get a carbon/Black bonnet and it'll all tie in nicely ;)

thats the plan youngin :p

white on white wth a carbon hood wouldnt look as good imo.

S.

i think i sex wee'd..........yes...yes infact i did...i sex wee'd....everywhere!!!!!!!!!

wots not to like!!! ZEP...SEXUAL! Advans...SEXUAL! but then I've already told stevie that on msn ;) :p i cant wait to see this pull up at Nath's house on the way to JAE!!!!!!!

stevie dude she's lookin so damn good, keep it up!

Phil.

Loving the wheels mate, jus not a fan of wheels with a small amount of spokes, but i think it pulls it off nicely in this case. Jus glanced around the room im in atm.. and is it me? or are you the July's picture? from the Toyota GT Turbo calenda? :p

T

- Friday the 13th -

coming back from a mates real early in the morning, i clipped a speedbump and it knocked my front splitter right off the car :)

giving it to a mate on Monday to see if he can work his magic on it for J.A.E

Took the heatshield off the mani last night and my standard one is cracked to hell, cant wait to fit the new one!

here's some pics of the lastest purchases, fitted the double din the other day with my amp and sub and i'm lovin it B)

mani2.jpg

cazycobra.jpg

S.

Tis what I'm worried about when I eventually get round to lowering AND have the Paseo lip kit B)

Especially as sit a little bit lower due to only having 14's :):o

Shall see when that time comes.

As said just now, hope you can get it sorted ok, as is one awesome Glanza

(wound up the fiance last night by setting your Glanza as the background on HER computer B) B) )