lazy ep82........ (new part :-))

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Sorry burney lad this is killing me more than u can think bu Ive had no life since ive owned this car n it just can't carry on this way :(

I understand mate, same with me i plough 90% of my wages into it every month lol aslong as u keep intouch pal!

did you fit the clutch?

Yer I did have the clutch fitted bu its done less than 500 n most of tha was a rolling road

Burney boy I dought ull ever get rid of me tbh haha :-)

Edited by lugzy clart

oil seals on the turbo have gone :( n yer i know everyone is just gunna say get a new ct9 or get a td04 bu im just done with it now. i basicaly gave my life up for this car n all it does is shit on me so y should i spend more on it :? n since ive owned it ive not had n e birthday or crimbo presants for myself its always for this bloody money pit :(

• 2 months later...

Ok complete change of plan :) since i was to lazy to break the car and also just couldn't do it :p I'm now keeping her lol she's gunna stay in my garage for a year n then ima get back to building her in to sum thing special :-)

• 1 month later...