anyone got spare shit roll......

Just thot id check wot my insurance will b cum may wen back on the road afta my near fatal crash last feb in the old black Sr......

I declared the conviction of dangerous drivin and the 2year ban, filled in all the usual sections and even put my aunty as a named driver ( only saved £100 ) and declared no mods as Sr's r on the national insurance database as havin alloys,sports exhaust,lowered and spoiler standard, so im gona b cheeky and not mention itl b entirely difrent inc the fact I've got a cage and no interior bar seats lol

fully comp best price so far is £1431 with £400 excess!!

3rd part F&T is £1331 :lol:

with all the outgoins with my mortgage etc its gona b extremely fuckin tight financially unless i try get my otha aunty on it as well as 1 of my pals :(

its not the price thats the bad thing tbh its the fact that because of otha financial out-goings its gona b a bit tight.

i dont live in a fantasy land wer everythins rosy,but il manage due to a up coming promotion in work

i think uv got an underlying problem with negativity ollie because anytime someone posts sumthin like this or gets a fact wrong your the 1st to shoot them down lol :lol:

i think uv got an underlying problem with negativity ollie because anytime someone posts sumthin like this or gets a fact wrong your the 1st to shoot them down lol :(

:lol:

il b 26 wen back on the road....getin on now bud lol

:( :(

Seriously? Well in that case, that insurance quote is daft. I thought you were around 19/20.

all i said was what did you expect

you drove like a cunt an nearly killed yourself and other people and expect cheap insurance, no insurance is cheap let alone with a conviction

at what point in my openin post did i say i was "expectin cheap insurance"? and also if u read my crash thread ul find that the cunt i was overtakin held me out

im sorry im not perfect like u lol

the reason y i posted this is to express my sadness at owning a house wil make it tight for me runin the car,the quotes pretty sweet fully comp tbh lol

Fook me "i am legend" your one to talk haha!!

Thats not a shocking quote all things considered, and tbh looking at your thread title i expected an insane crazy quote! If its gonna be tight just dont drive an sr, and get a standard ep91 will prob be a saving as its not as of the sr is faster tbf.