Nanglebadger's Daily Driver

Update

Been gathering some bits and bobs and scouring ebay for OEM bargains, the results of which are the pile of bits below:

DSC_0005.jpg

OEM under-boot net, scooped for a total steal:

DSC_0006.jpg

should be fitting some/most/all of these on wednesday with Alan (and Joel if he's off work).

Phil.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Thanks to Alan E, we now have Phillips Ultra Blue sidelights (not very blue tho lol, need some silver indicators to resolve that), Ring 120% main bulbs, crisper white fog lights and high beam, LED rear number plate bulbs, LED puddle lights and new number plate surrounds.

Hopefully get the net fitted next week, need some small drill bits for that.

also investigated removing the tow bar to store it away, but its bolted up behind the bumper, meaning bumper off, and thats too big a pain for an evening.

we also discussed 18"s, because im gay that way.

Phil.

this is true, but fuck me they're ugly things tow bars!

tbh, i would LOVE a set of the Brera 18s, but they are STUPID money and only available new. there's a set same as dad's just refurbed in Ballyclare, the guy wants £775 for them including tires....how...about...NO!!!! silly money, and also, there's already a 159 in the NIIMC in Stromboli grey with dad's wheels, so fuck that.

if i found a good set of 5x110 18" BBSs or something with a lip on them for £200 - £250 that would DFR! kinda like what Novitec did with their silver one. multi spokes. but the Brera wheels are fucking savage!

net fitting this wednesday, then its back to ebay for more bargain hunting. i have a jonesing for a front strut brace.

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

this one??? you are too kind Alana!!!! most folk dont give a monkey's about this one as its an Italian diesel, so its nice to know I have a fan in you and my bro!!!!

not sure what will be next, i scan ebay every morning in work for second hand or new optional extras going cheap.

i fancy carbon film dipping the engine cover and getting an upper front strut!

Phil.

• 1 month later...